Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<blast a zombie sneaking up behind Cali>

Um...<shy smile> hey, Cali!

Let me cleanse the air of the allergens, so you won't need those...

<does so with Lard Force>

<checks out her butt, sees barest hint of cellulite>

...I'll take care of that, too...

<eliminates it with power>

...so...how ya doin'?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun enteres via a Tesseract.

“Cobaltus I need help in tracking Stoopid Cat I think my friend is/

Suddenly a Zombie attacks him.

Using his sword and shield, Hrun attacks. As the hordes of undead appear he attacks even more ferociously. Soon a battle lust is upon him and he starts to sing as his sword decapitates Zombie after Zombie.

“S**T” whistles Lard Lad, “lookit him go” and he blasts a few more Zombies, “Hey Barbar the Barbarian save some for us”

But Hrun is beyond hearing. Full of the joy of battle he dives into a huge crowd of Zombies.

“Damit” says Calientie “he’s going to get bitten and go all undead on us” firing into the Zombies she briefly clears a path to Hrun. “Miner quick” she shouts, “get him out of there”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn--more and more keep coming! We need to find their zombie master and fry him!

[OOC: Is Hrun in two places?!?!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Hang on a second.

<Reaches into Medicus One, returns with various medicines>

Any of these work for you?

You check the office of confiscated materials. I believe there's some stronger stuff there...

<magnetically rips apart zombies, blood and guts splatter all over the other LMBers who don't have magnetic or telekinetic protection>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Glad to see Hrun is alive! [Big Grin]

I knew he wasn't dead...hah, silly Concord and others...

But looks like he's going to be taking another Path throughout this crisis...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie dear, could you try to mutilate the zombies a little more carefully?

< Spellbinder sweeps her arms upward, and five zombies slam up against the ceiling, and then drop heavily to the floor >

I don't think the others brought lobster bibs, and you're making a mess.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
"Ugh, the only thing worse than Hrun would be an undead Hrun." Cali wrinkles her nose. "And Bob was right-- fried Zombie definitely wreaks worse than normal Zombie. Er, is that an oxymoron?"

Cali shrugs, then smiles at Lardy as a thanks for the save earlier. Stupid Hrun cutting her off with his... thirst for battle or whatever.

Turning to her green genius friend, Caliente frowns. "Tamper, were you just going to commentate or were you actually planning to help?!"

Tamper smirks. "I'm still deciding." Cali glares at him. "Oh, all right. I'll think of something..."

With a grimace as another Zombie gets too close for comfort, Caliente creates a fire ax and begins swinging it at the army. "Oh yeah, that's more like it." She smiles. "It's so nice to get your aggression out in a healthy manner."

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So Cali, what's with all these guys making moves on a married woman? [Wink]

<saves Cali from a zombie magnetically though really doing it to make self look heroic when there was no need and in the process spray Tamper and Lardy with Zombie guts>

Oops... [Wink] I mean, what's next, someone forcing you to marry them?

So I guess Tamper's speech-making power isn't working on the undead...

<puts Cali down. grins sheepishly at Crujectra>

I can't help it...I must interject myself into all storylines to annoy the rest of the LMB...

<grins handsomely, almost beheaded by zombie before Crusader saves me>

Er...maybe I should pay attention more...

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps that would be best, dear.

< rolls eyes and resists the urge to ask "why me" >

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the unnecessarily gallant and showy help, Cobie. And you'd have to ask them. I've no idea why my marriage has spurned new suiters. Very odd.

<absentmindedly slices a zombie down the middle>

*sigh* Someone forcing me to marry them? Heh, some joke... (I wish it was just a joke, anyway.)

<wields the fire ax a la River in Serenity-- yes, I am that badass-- then wipes brow>

Seriously, I think Lardy's right. We have to find whatever's creating and controlling these things 'cause, dude, I am so over the sights, the smells and the battle. *looks at Crujectra* Can't you magick something or... something?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<continues to battle zombies, gives Crujeckie a subtle pinch>

Oops, excuse me Crujeckie...thought I saw a zombie attacking you there... [Wink]

<keeps fighting>

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Attacking her there? A zombie couldn't fit in there, never mind fight in there... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Maxx can probably do something, Caliente.

I am going to be offline until Monday, so if anybody wants to have Maxx do something, feel free [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<--------------also offline until Monday, no one is given permission to use Cobalt [Razz]
Spellbinder
Founder

<-----------^^^^^^^^^^^^ Probably not offline together [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.