Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
When you become a woman, and learn that men are beneath you, you'll understand.

Well, I could have phrased that better.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, "When you become a woman"? What is that, something that magically happens when I turn 18? I'm pretty much, as much of a woman as I'll ever be, right damm now, thank you.

And I don't want men to be beneath me (or above me for that matter) I just want to be treated the same as anyone else is around here...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, then you need be cat.

[ October 16, 2005, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Meow**

Now what's that supposed to mean?

**Meow**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

It means cats get great respect mileage.

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Meow**

You better not be pulling my tail...

**Meow**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Why would I do that, doesn't it hurt?

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, don't let the furbag get you going Tempest, he's just being difficult, as usual...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyday Girl - you're how old? 12 at best. Now don't go complaining that we treat you different becasue you're female. That's just bull. We treat you like the child you are. Now get out of here, before I ask your Gramps to ground you.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, She's 17 and will turn 18 in December.

And I gaurentee she can take care of herself. But just in case Nobody and No One are always with her.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

What happened No Where and Nothing?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
I'm pretty much, as much of a woman as I'll ever be, right damm now, thank you.

True Dat.

Don't let it get to you, EG. Semi's just got to think about what's best for the bar.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Okay, I'll let him live... This Time...

Want a Three-Fer, Miner? I'm Gonna have a Virgin Purple Hooter, cause I love watching Semi's face when I order drinks like that. [LOL]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It does liven things up a bit.

A three-fer sounds great right now. 'Course, it always does.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, A Three-Fer of Virgin Purple Hooters just sounds silly.

[ October 16, 2005, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Everyday Girl ]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.