Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not gagging as much as I used to [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, what do you suppose would happen if you used that camera to take a picture of me when I actually had no clothes on?

Ferro, thanks for the kiss. The tongue was an especially nice touch.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Why don't you pose for me and we can find out.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the kiss Ferroboy!

My partner has been feeling down for a few weeks now and he grows very distant when he's like that. So haven't had that many hugs or kisses in a while :-(

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Quislet, what do you suppose would happen if you used that camera to take a picture of me when I actually had no clothes on?

We want the picture!

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis, I agree about Lad Boy! Didn't he promise some naughty pics if asked nicely?

Paris, sorry to hear about your partner. Hope he feels better soon.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Quis, I agree about Lad Boy! Didn't he promise some naughty pics if asked nicely?

I think I was the one who posted that he would send you "special" pics if you asked nicely. And he jokingly went along with it.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
No, this was earlier - maybe a week or so ago. Paris's offer was more recent.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:

I'm sure he will once he has a job again... Ta [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Pariscub
Deputy

Definitely Vivian suggested it and Lad Boy said something about not sending them through PVT [Smile] We're still waiting though we asked nicely LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Not to mention waiting for Stargazer in another thread.

(taps foot impatiently)

--------------------
Dan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:

Always happy to oblige, Lad Boy.

And if there were a picture of you with no clothes on (as you _promised_ for asking nice), I'm sure we'd all be happy.

--------------------
Dan

Pariscub
Deputy

Yeah, we asked nicely!

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Pariscub
Deputy

please, pretty please with a sugar?

*batting eyelashes*

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

I've still got that whip! And Viv recently added something spikey to the end of it...

[ November 20, 2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.