Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
YOU CAN DO IT!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's less than a hundred posts a day!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It's hard to keep the pace up...trust me.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, I know.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm afraid cats like Edie, Dev and deds are gonna burn themselves out because they were extremely UNprolific just before their recent outbursts. Proceed with caution, bee-yotches! [Yes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

You wanna smack down?

Do you remember the old days pally? Well they're back.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, you guys need to pace yourselves. You're not exactly young whipper-snappers anymore [Wink]

I mean, 100 posts a day is doable if you're Cobalt Kid and flirting with Alt IDs, or Quislet and posting on forums and threads no one even knows about unless you're double-trapper, but it could really burn some of you guys out. [Razz]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
PS - Double-Trapper you shall be, Eryk! I think you should sneak up on Lash so he feels threatened by your growing post count!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Hah. More people 'round these parts should take their cue from Death of a Salesman: You don't have to TALK about it if you're gonna' DO it.

[Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
I'm afraid cats like Edie, Dev and deds are gonna burn themselves out because they were extremely UNprolific just before their recent outbursts. Proceed with caution, bee-yotches! [Yes]

Oh, I`m not burning out. A mojor reason for my high count this past month was that I had most of it off. Up until the 22nd I was averaging around 50 a day.
Now that I`m working again, that rate will drop off but I am sure I can still do 5 or 6 hundred [Big Grin]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:

Keep looking over your shoulder...you'll see me soon enough.
Eryk Davis Ester

You guys have done a great job of revitalizing the MMB, but I won't be satisfied until I get the LLL forum busy again!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
PS - Double-Trapper you shall be, Eryk! I think you should sneak up on Lash so he feels threatened by your growing post count!

I'd be delighted to see EDE posting lots! That's assuming it isn't all on the 1-word post threads....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Seriously! Those inane 1-words posts will burn me out!

I'm all for punerific Legion forum posts, however!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just selfishly wanting as much EDE as I can get. Let's post the hell outta the LLL forum!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.