Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
"We have been travelling through the galaxy now for three million years and there are many things we've discovered. The highest form of life in the universe is Man and the lowest is a man who works for the post office."

Holly muses on Life

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
"I've no idea who you are, but boarding this vessel is an act of war. Ergo, we surrender. And as prisoners of war I invoke the All Nations Agreement article number 39436175880932/B."
"39436175880932/B. "All nations attending the conference are only allocated one parking space". Is that entirely relevant, sir? I mean, here we are in mortal danger, and you're worried about the Chinese delegates bringing two cars?
"Can't you let just one go? I was talking about the right of P-O-W's to non-violent constraint."
"But that's 39436175880932/C, sir."

Rimmer knoweth not of what he speaketh

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

"There is no need for alarm, sir. If there were any dangerous viral strains in the atmosphere, the Psi-scan would have picked them up by now. Hmmm, it's never done that before... Blasted stupid cheap damn stupid Martian power packs."
"So what's the news?"
"Well, if I could just beg your indulgence for a few seconds more, sir, the old 345 takes a little time to warm up. (He gives it another shake.) Still, it out-performs the 346 in 8 out of 9 bench tests. A small wonder, then, that it secured "Psi-scan of the Year, Best Budget Model" three years running. Now here are the results. And we're going to ... live."
"*Sigh* We're a real Mickey Mouse operation aren't we?"
"Mickey Mouse? We ain't even Betty Boop!"

Reboot

"Species: unknown. Similar to Earth haddock. Cause of death: _suffocation_."
"What?!"
"(Over the radio) What is it?"
"This fish _suffocated_ in water. It voluntarily closed its own gills."
"Are you saying that this haddock committed suicide?!
"I'm merely stating the known facts. This fish relinquished its life of its own free will. Damned fool!"
"Why would a haddock kill itself? Why am I even asking that question?"

--------------------

Reboot

"Look, maybe we can reason with it. Open communication channels, Lister. Broadcast on all known frequencies, and in all known languages, including Welsh... This is acting senior officer Arnold J Rimmer of the Jupiter Mining Corporation transport vehicle Star Bug. Now hear this, 'cos it's only coming once: We surrender, totally and without condition. Thank you for listening. Oh, additional: sorry to take up your valuable time. Sorry. Thank you. Sorry. Bye. Bye. Sorry. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."
"Rimmer, you've got a longer yellow streak than a stampede of diuretic camels."

--------------------

Reboot

PR: Yes, yes, I think so too. All right then, well take this down. Eh,
"From His Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales to Miss Amy Hardwood.
Tally-ho my fine saucy young trollop! Your luck's in! Trip along here
with all your cash, and some naughty night attire, and you'll be
staring at my bedroom ceiling from now till Christmas, you lucky tart!
Yours with the deepest respect etc, signed George. PS Woof woof!"
Well, what do you think?

E: It's very *moving* sir. Would you mind if I change just one tiny
aspect of it?

PR: Which one?

E: The words.

PR: Oh yes, I'll, I'll, I'll leave the details to you Blackadder. Just
make sure she knows I'm all man... with a bit of animal thrown in.
Rrrrgh!

E: Certainly sir. (Scores out the Prince's letter)

[...]

E: From his Royal Highness the Prince of Wales to Miss Amy Hardwood:-
"The upturned tilt of you tiny wee nosy, smells as sweet as a great
big posy." Fanciful stuff of course madam, but, but from the heart.

--------------------

Reboot

LISTER: There are only three alternatives. It thinks we're either a threat, food, or a mate. It's gonna either kill us, eat us, or hump us. We can either persuade it that we are not that sort of oceanic salvage vessel or we scarper pronto.
CAT: To be diddled by a giant squid on the first date? Think how we'd feel in the morning!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Some things NEVER change... Here's the Top 5 Posters just copied/pasted from the Directory:

Lightning Lad - 1992 posts

MLLASH - 1482 posts

DrakeB3003 - 1168 posts

Eryk Davis Ester - 1089 posts

Kid Prime - 1078 posts

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
And LL has pulled away with a commanding lead -- no question who the biggest post whore is 'round these here parts! [Lightning Lad]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm approaching the big 500... whoo hoo, I think this isd my third attempt at crossing that boundary!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

is this it?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

that WAS it!!

there's gonna be no living with me now! [Big Grin]

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations!

And I just wanna go home with you. Who wants to *live* with you, anyway? [Wink]

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mind me. Just playing through.

-  -  -  -

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, LL!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.