Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
This guy's the Autobot Lyle Norg. Heck, seems like every good team's gotta have at least one (ours is Semi!)

23. Mirage

-

Function: Counter-intelligence

Mirage has an air about him of sophistication and intelligence, though some Autobots would call it snobbishness. He is a little bit on the cool side toward the rest of the Autobot team, and he doesn't really have any close friends. Though he performs his function to the team admirably, many of his teammates feel that there is something missing in his dedication to the Autobots. As such, he is always one of the first to be scrutinized if there is ever a hint of treason among the ranks. This is unfair to Mirage, because it isn't treason he feels... it's loneliness. Perhaps more than any other Autobot, he longs to be back home on Cybertron. The main thing that keeps him going on Earth is the hope that one day he will be back home. But though he isn't thrilled about the circumstances that has brought him to Earth, he's no traitor. His feelings of loneliness just isolate him, even from his own teammates.

Mirage's ability to make himself invisible and undetectable to sensors is indispensable to the Autobot cause. It's not only that he makes an incredible spy (that much is a given,) but in combat, his creative and many times ingenious uses of his special power are both thrilling and chilling to watch. He is one of the best Autobots at hand-to-hand combat, and, when used in concert with his invisibility, the martial abilities he posesses make him at extremely dangerous opponent. His above-average speed and firepower just add to the mix. One of Optimus Prime's most specialized and talented operatives, Mirage is always willing to do anything that will bring him just a little bit closer to once again setting foot on his beloved Cybertron.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Mirage seems like someone I'd like to team up with. It would be a lot less strain if my car had its own invisibility powers, instead of relying on a transparency field thrown by me.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

I could try to hook you guys up if you like! A word of warning - he's a bit cool at first but he warms up nicely with intelligent conversation. [Smile]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't want to talk to him, I want to drive him.
Kid Prime
Founder

That's what they all say... [Razz]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

It was an innocent comment. [Big Grin]
Kid Prime
Founder

That's what they all say... [Wink]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I sounds like you've been down that road before. [Wink]
Kid Prime
Founder

I thought you were the one who wanted to drive! [Big Grin]

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!!!!!I'm in KP'S room!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

yup, I'll take Mirage for a spin along the coast highway.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Don't break anything, Icey.
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Semi:
yup, I'll take Mirage for a spin along the coast highway.

Can I come? [Smile]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Well you'd know better, but from the picture, it looks like Mirage can only fit one rider. If he can handle two, by all means. [Good]
Kid Prime
Founder

Yeah, I'd have to crawl in behind you. I don't think any humans ever actually got in him, now that I think about it. Which is in itself interesting, since most Autobots carried a human at some point.

Still, though it would be tight and might require some creative readjusting, I bet we could make it work!

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.