Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The secret history of Power Boy (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The secret history of Power Boy
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The sexual escapades of Power Boy are well-known.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, but we can produce a video!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

... hastily-made, with poor editing and only a passing resemblance to the three of us, but it's still a video!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
but ... I've already won the election.

[LOL]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Don't you wanna keep your popularity? [Wink]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A capture from Power Boy's how-to video on self-pleasure. Even though his star was on the wane, the video was a big seller among both the homosexual and the housewife fans who continued to follow his career even in its decline:

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

[gasp]

MICHAEL L. LASH !!! [slap]

That was an educational video!

oh ... and also ... I found THIS in Lash's closet ...

[Accordion King]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I certainly learned a lot from it [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Peebs had to deal with stalkers during the height of his fame...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Peebs relaxes after an especially tiring workout

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Peebs sets off in search of Sharklad, to ask him about the awful Sharklad/Batman rumors...

-

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

mommy, what happen a my i'magessss.

[Frown]

I didn't get to see the last one (or two).

.... kryptonian tantrum ...... barely contained .... tears .... pout .... bottom lip protruding .... throat closing up .... face getting red ....

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh working now .. ..... .

good thing I didn't punch "reality".

[Bouncing Boy]

[Hug]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

is it my booty internet?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay, you can see yourself now! And you look marvelous!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.