Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » this....Is....LEGIONWORLD! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: this....Is....LEGIONWORLD!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Every time I see the title of this thread, I hear the Clash singing "This is Radio Clash."
[Wink]

The title to this thread makes me expect to hear the theme song of "Jeopardy"! Is Rick secretly Alex Trebek? If so, should we sic Sean Connery on him?!?!
Nah. More like Richard Dawson. What with all the Family Feuding he's partial to these days.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Hmmmm..... that picture of Timber Wolf that Rick uses for his avatar even looks like a dirty stinkin' skunk to me!
You can almost see the stench rising from the picture.
[Poke Joke]

Limburger cheese and saurkraut topped with garlic butter, thank you very much.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
quote:
Hmmmm..... that picture of Timber Wolf that Rick uses for his avatar even looks like a dirty stinkin' skunk to me!
[Poke Joke]

Sounds yummy. (I still can't smell anything.)

Hey, I have a new super-power! I'm Stink-Tolerator Lad!

BRING IT ON, REEK-SHAW! YA STENCH CAN'T HURT ME!!!!

[ February 17, 2011, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Legion Tracker ]

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
quote:
[Poke Joke]

[LOL]
I am in the company of SCTV wanabee's!!!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:
[Poke Joke]

I got thirty nine different ways ta hurt ya, bo ee, with stank alone...

You really wanna challenge me...?

Go ahead, punk, make me spray!

[LOL]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

What, Reek-shaw, ya gonna give me a sample spritz from your 39-flavors perfume bar? You want my wrist or can I walk through the cloud?

Stink-Tolerator Lad ain't scareda you.

I bet your atomizer's empty.

[ February 18, 2011, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Legion Tracker ]

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

>slips LT a mickey. Throws him in the back of large van with hightop. Inside is a decompression chamber, capable of fifty atomspheres of pressure. Waits six hours for LT to rouse<

Panel in door to cab opens, LT hears...

"Whut we have heyar is a failyuh to comunicate, Bo ee. Whut you's in now is a Barryometeric chambah. Whut I'll be releasin into thet chambah is the purified essense of fifteen year uld boy aftuh baseball practice, concentrated stunk of diarrhetic camel dung, and skunk oil puruahfied and concentrated pureed BBQ poop from a fifty three yeah uld male, from New Jusey, of Italian Origin after also injestin' garlic and landscapin manure. At ten atmosphere's thuh stank will invade ya nostrils and collapse yah breathin holes.

Et twenty, tha pressuah will force tha stank into ya pores. At forty, it'uhll cause yuh eyeballs to bulge inwuhd and thu stank will invade yah brain.

thets numbuh furteen.

Bwuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh."

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
The title to this thread makes me expect to hear the theme song of "Jeopardy"! Is Rick secretly Alex Trebek? If so, should we sic Sean Connery on him?!?!

Montage of "Sean Connery" Celebrity Jeopardy appearances on SNL. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

(What Reek-shaw doesn't know is that for a year in college Stink-Tolerator Lad had a Sicilian jock roommate with four teenage brothers, lots of Middle Eastern buddies, and a pet rabbit . This decompression chamber feels just like that room. Ah, those were fragrant days.)

Stink-Tolerator Lad...takin' a nap....wishin' the Reeker would shut his yap.

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
* throws his hands up in the air *

...this ...really... MUST BE ...Legionworld!!!

(only a culture as civilized as Legionworld would tolerate unconditional stankiness)

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

<yawn>...hey, where'd Reek-shaw go? Big goober must have given up.

Time to get up and go explore LEGIONWORLD!

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:

Stink-Tolerator Lad...takin' a nap....wishin' the Reeker would shut his yap.

I haven't counted myself as a fan of musicals for about twenty-eight years now, but I would totally turn out to see this one.

[Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

quote:

I nevah give up, Sah, the south Always Rises Agin!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
quote:

I nevah give up, Sah, the south Always Rises Agin!
Sah, a true Southenah *always* capitalizes "The South." Exactly where are you risin' from?

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

From tha non-jumpin' tha crick and shoutin' Yaa hoooo!".

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.