Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
Let me know if you need anything, Ranger! I'm always happy to do a favor for old friends.

I should be all set Kent, but you can believe that I'll keep your offer in mind.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Funny how much people can change when you've been dead a few years.)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(A bouquet of mixed flowers is delivered to the Security office with the following holo-message)

Hi Lardy. I know I'm not the person you most would like to see right now. I'm sorry for any pain I've caused you.

I wanted for you to know that I am so happy for you in your new position. Cobie couldn't ask for a better person to take over for him. You'll do a great job.

Please know that the Security Office can always count on the Rookery and the Pyngwyny Mission to assist in time of need. Though I have never been part of the Security Office, I have always been a friend of it. And I hope that I can be one to the Chief as well.

All my best wishes,
Rocky

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Suck up!
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
yeah. Rocky's all: "gee, I dumped my bf and now he's in power. guess I better hedge my bets in case he still has hard feelings."
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeesh, guys! Don't all apply at once or anything!

I mean, have you seen the new digs?

-

Have you heard that Lash Lad has joined? And his outrageous sidekick Thunder Girl?

Dev? Sharky? deds? My? Brit? Lolita? Roy? Clee? Edie? Huey? Lurkers du jour?

Bueller?

Am I gonna have to recruit from the Red Light district?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Suck up!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
yeah. Rocky's all: "gee, I dumped my bf and now he's in power. guess I better hedge my bets in case he still has hard feelings."

[No]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Security Chief,

There have been a bunch of homely looking guys who keep walking by my office window. What are you going to do about it?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Dagone it, you need a map or a tour guide just to find the front door to this place...

Anybody Home?

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Mr. Security Chief,

There have been a bunch of homely looking guys who keep walking by my office window. What are you going to do about it?

Quis, I'm thinking about banning all homely people from being out in public! [LOL]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Pureheart:
Dagone it, you need a map or a tour guide just to find the front door to this place...

Anybody Home?

You.

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
<Steps out from behind Sam>

Ohmygod! ME?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Britney...Pureheart...what can I do for you?

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit, Please...

Look Chief, Doc One wants to set up a Paramedic Unit here at the Security Office.

Tony and I would be the primary team. That is... IF... you think having a paramedic team on site is a good idea.

If not... We'll just leave.

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow- NICE DIGS. FINALLY I can get some space form Thunder Girl. And that's really sayin' somthing.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey, Lash! Try the jacuzzi!

<to Pureheart>

Absolutely, Pureheart. By all means! How soon can you and Tony get set up?

<thinks> Keep your friends closer and your enemies close, I say....

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.