Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » It just ain't the same without Dr. Mayavale... (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: It just ain't the same without Dr. Mayavale...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
I hope so. Kill Mayavale!

...but not before I get my hundred bucks back!!! [No]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
Now, now...there will be no killing tonight.
If there is I will not be pleased, and may have to return in a few days to cause havoc.

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I SEE HIM!!!!! HE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I MISS MAYAVALE BUT MY AIM IS IMPROVING
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Its like that scene in the Birds where they walk out of the school and see all the, well, y'know, BIRDS!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Holy honky-afros!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
My dear, dear friends!

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Though I have died many times, and many of you bear great responsibility in your past lives for many untimely ends I have met, I assure you that I am perfectly healthy! Each day, I inhale an extra large does of the wheeling mists for exthinadra, or, as you might call it, medicinal purposes.

So, let us eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we may be stabbed to death by our closest companions or blown up by a hydrogen grenade or attacked by an angry space-squirrel! But, until then, enjoy yourselves, my dear, dear friends!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
My papa had a honky-afro!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Mayavale:
My dear, dear friends!

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Though I have died many times, and many of you bear great responsibility in your past lives for many untimely ends I have met, I assure you that I am perfectly healthy! Each day, I inhale an extra large does of the wheeling mists for exthinadra, or, as you might call it, medicinal purposes.

So, let us eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we may be stabbed to death by our closest companions or blown up by a hydrogen grenade or attacked by an angry space-squirrel! But, until then, enjoy yourselves, my dear, dear friends!

I love exthinadra!!!

MAYAVALE, YOU ARE A gOD! (lowercase g)

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Mayavale is right as always! Why, I was planning to stab at least two friends tonight! So I suggest we eat, drink and be merry!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... Loser Lad and Mayavale just happen to show up about the same time...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
:hmm: Loser Lad and Mayavale just happen to show up about the same time...

LOU IS A gOD!

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmmm... Loser Lad and Mayavale just happen to show up about the same time...

I actually registered Dr. Mayavale as an ID on the DC Boards 5 or 6 years ago, but I only posted there once before I realized the DC Boards sucked.

I claim no responsibility for the Mayavale posting here.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
So now that Dr. Mayavale is here, is it really the same?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Superboy Prime was created to make us realize how good we had it back in Dr. Mayavale's day...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.