Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<heals Gladys>

Here, Gladys, let me heal you. Its the least I can do...its a magic-based ability and knows no limits among different types of sentients.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Thank You, Mr Cobalt sir...

Course I wouldn'ta needed healing if you hadn't dropped half of a building on me and the others.

Are you going to visit them at Medicus Tower and heal them too? I mean Kenny Ketchem is still in intensive care wit a punctured lung and poor little Holly Honey with both legs broken and her in traction...

She only joined the Security Office so's she'd have half a chance o' meeting you, ya know...

And you went and dropped half a building on us...

Why did you do that Mr Cobalt, sir? Why?

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Trust me Gladys, it was for the best of Legion World. All will be revealed soon.

And shall be going over there shortly to bring them good health.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I counted-- I still have only one head. (Bah-dum-chi!) Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Trust me Gladys, it was for the best of Legion World. All will be revealed soon.

And shall be going over there shortly to bring them good health.

Trust you... Just trust you...

It seems to me that we was trusting you when nobody challenged your right to be in the Security Office that day... Cuz we trusted you...

How'd that work out for us, eh?

Trust you... Hah!

If I had hands I'd slap your smug face I would...

Trust You...

<Spins away from Cobalt in a huff.>

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
I counted-- I still have only one head. (Bah-dum-chi!) Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, though...

Oh this party is barely started. Welcome back Security Officer Caliente...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(This is gonna be an interesting adventure...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Space Ranger! It's good to see you again... um, by the by, weren't you dead or something?

Whatever! I'm just glad that icksome Lonestar Ranger's gone. Er, he is gone, isn't he?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ranger, you know as well as I that a much larger threat is at large now. Everything I've done thus far will be shown to have been the right decision to help work against this threat.

And Lardy is innocent of all murders. The real culprit is indeed, Phineas B. Fuddle. You'll have to trust me, old friend. You were dead when all of this started, and I would probably have taken another route had I known Dr. One and I would be successful--er, had I know you would actually come back. But I didn't, and so I did what I had to do to keep Legion World safe.

Sorry "Old Friend" but you used up all the trust the Security Office had for you when you broke a Self-Confessed Mass Murderer out of jail and dropped half a building on the Security Force Duty Roster!

Then you and he combined to beat me down instead of explaining anything!

Now you want me to "Trust" that Lard Lad didn't commit the murders that He confessed to committing and that the "Real" killer was someone named Phineas B Fuddle whom I've never heard of and the Security Office has no record of, largely because your latest grandstanding stunt destroyed most of the files!

Trust You? Trusting You gets my people Half Killed, Maimed and FREAKING Hospitalized!

No More Trusting You Cobalt! I want Straight Answers, And I Want Them Right Now.

(And if I don't get them...)

Post retroactively toned down by the Magic of Pagan Lass

[ March 22, 2009, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Space Ranger ]

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Ranger... Bart... I thought we discussed this and came to an agreement.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Yinkies! I don't want in on this fight...

*makes a discrete exit*

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Pagan... I...

We did...

(Oh Sprock!)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Then I trust you'll put everything on hold until Phineas B Fuddle is dealt with?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Yes, I will...

(But I won't like it... I Won't!)

--------------------

Pagan Lass

And I trust Cobalt Understands that he and I will have... words... if his answers do not sufficently justify his actions.

Oh and welcome back Caliente, dear. I appologize for subjecting you to that little bit of unpleasentness, but sometimes...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yay Cali is back! Welcome back hot-stuff!

Gladys, don't forget you owe me for that time I helped you deal with the 'baby' situation. That alibi didn't exactly help me out either.

And Ranger, you should remember Phineas B. Fuddle. He was "Dark Stu". You must remember that. Don't forget we began the Security Office together. I still see it as much of my own as it is yours, and the duty it serves to Legion World is of evermost importance to me.

And I told you--Lardy is no murderer. No matter what he said. Fuddle is able to control people's minds, actions and memories. Thats part of his powers. Lardy was innocent, even if he was convinced of his own guilt.

Like Pagan said, there are much more important matters. When this over you'll see that, and no one is going to be facing any charges at all. We're all on the same side here.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.