Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: Feb 09 Edition (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: Feb 09 Edition
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
For the candidates information, students unable to achieve a passing grade by age 16 usually become part of the Space Knights Templar under EDE and myself. Just in case that effects your decision.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nova Girl:
As a teacher, I'm worried about the youngsters under my charge. What will your administrations do to ensure that these young men and women, become the fine upstanding LMBers of tomorrow?

Well, having been in the military, I see the value of a structured training program. However, I don't think inducting the youth of Legion World into a military would be a good thing. I would require all Legion World youths to take part in structured community service as well as survival training.
From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates: would you support a pension plan for aged LMB heroes?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

Pension? I thought we'd make 'em fight over their medications gladiator-style to the death!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
The young ladies of Legion World are very concerned about a certain subculture who like to roam around the mean streets of Legion World sowing their wild oats.

I mean those icky stray boys totally ruined my garden last year with their nasty seed. I mean who wants that stuff in her flowers.

What would each of the candidates do about the stray boy population?

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
They can sell newspapers like we did back in my day.
Whippersnappers!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

Yes, one based on service and need.
From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

quote:
The young ladies of Legion World are very concerned about a certain subculture who like to roam around the mean streets of Legion World sowing their wild oats.

I mean those icky stray boys totally ruined my garden last year with their nasty seed. I mean who wants that stuff in her flowers.

I feel my plan of structured community service and survival training (see previous post) would also deal with this stray boy problem.

I could also arrange for one or two of them to weed your garden and any other yardwork you want them to do. You can pick from this group of stray boys.

-

Yk
between boots

[LOL]
That's cheating.
No fair using your office staff to buy votes!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snerk]

YK said "staff."

[/snerk]

[tease]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
As you may know my political opponents have accused me of being shallow and superficial: My question is which ticket has the nicest hair?
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket:
quote:

I feel my plan of structured community service and survival training (see previous post) would also deal with this stray boy problem.

I could also arrange for one or two of them to weed your garden and any other yardwork you want them to do. You can pick from this group of stray boys.

-

I would be happy to employ the stray boys pictured on the staff at the Villa. The Villa is in need of a return of wild oat sowing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket

quote:
As you may know my political opponents have accused me of being shallow and superficial: My question is which ticket has the nicest hair?

Being from a military background, hair care consisted of keeping it short and clean. I would appreciate any tips you would like to provide. (despite having great faith in my running mate's abilities, I put my foot down at her suggestion that I dye my hair neon green while she dye her hair shocking pink)
Helena Handbasket

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket:
quote:

-

I would be happy to employ the stray boys pictured on the staff at the Villa. The Villa is in need of a return of wild oat sowing. [Big Grin]
Their names are Brad, Tad, Chad, Lance, Dylan, Brock, Ryan, Armando, Zach, and Brucie. You will have to train them as I don't think any have had any farming experience.
Yk
between boots

Hey!
Hair questions are unfair.
Bald is beautiful, baby!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.