Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Hovers outside watching the fight with a bemused smile on his face>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<sneaks up behind Gary using flight ring>

Ahem.

<As Gary turns around...>

SOCK!

<Gary is sent hurling through the roof into the Corral>

<grinning> Man, that felt GOOD!

<flies after Gary into the hole he just made>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<blasts Lardy through the back with blaster, set-on stun>

Foolish brawler, always watch your back...haha!

<flies back a bit further, attempting to stay disengaged from the fighting>

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<gets up, grins widely>

Oh no, you didn't!

Bin waitin' to get a shot at your smarmy little self!

<charges Lonestar, his hands aflame with purple energy>

POW!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Arises, Magneto-Like, encased in a magnetic force bubble, the bemused smile still etched onto his face>

LardButtKnight, you're still quite the ineffectual fool, aren't you.

<A magnetic force bubble forms around the distracted LardLad. He is whisked into the air and slammed through the wall of the nearby Pysonian Embassy, widing up upside down in one of Crujectra's many closets.>

<A magnetic field warps in front of the Ultra Man and he vanishes.>

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<in one of Crujectra's Embassy closets>

Oh,my head!

At least I got some licks in! <grins>

I'm sure the coward will be gone, but..pop

<teleports out>

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:

I'm sure the coward will be gone, but...

Be very happy that I don't choose to hang around and finish this... and you... yet.

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy Harvestar:
Well Alrighty then.

SHAZAM!

Lets at least deal with Loserboy Prime.

*Kid Marvel graps Superboy Prime by the back of his belt, catching him unawares. Flying at superspeed he hurtles towards Yaegermiester 7, the Alcohol planet. Hurling S-Prime into one of the many Gin Seas that cover the planet, KM Crosses his arms and waits"

"Lets see how much of a threat he is drunk."

<watches Joe-Boy Harvester wrestle with an drug-induced illusionary image. Smiles in amusement as he flies off into space>

The feeble-minded are the most easily distractable.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<still on top of Outdoor Miner and Hrun>

Huh? Well, that was interesting...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
<gets up, grins widely>

Oh no, you didn't!

Bin waitin' to get a shot at your smarmy little self!

<charges Lonestar, his hands aflame with purple energy>

POW!

Hm...I'll allow you that one...

But don't think I haven't forgotten that you owe me one, Lard Lad.

<flies off>

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
This is getting tiresome.

Hrun, would you finish off the upstart already?

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun staggers upwards sending Miner and Cobalt crashing backwards.

“Oathbreaker, ingrate, thou shall pay for the insult to my house”

He punches Cobalt again, a powerful uppercut that send CK flying back against the wall.

“My Sister daughter, the fair maid Brunhilde, has waited many nights for you to return to her. The appointed day has past”

Hrun throws an axe at Cobalt as he tries to stand.

“will you add to the insults to my house by refusing to honour your promise to marry?”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
“Damn it Des what have you and your libido got us into this time”

Faraway activates his powers, rarely used on Legion World, and sends Cobalt Kid faraway.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun blinks in slow stupid surprise as Coblat Kid is simply not there any more.

As his brain starts to process the information , Caliente jumps on his back again and (still in western cowgirl mode) starts to bang her fists against his back, small flames jumping from her hands but bouncing off the Barbarians ultra hard skin.

Hrun flicks his hand backwards and almost without thinking knocks her unconscious.

He then activates the Legion World tesseract system and vanishes also with Caliente held firmly under his arm. As he leaves those behind here him say.

“hah this one will make a fine new slave”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
“Damn it Des what have you and your libido got us into this time”

Faraway activates his powers, rarely used on Legion World, and sends Cobalt Kid faraway.

w-wait Far...we need to stick together!...

<dissapears>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.