Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » everyday stuff that reminds you of Legion World folk (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: everyday stuff that reminds you of Legion World folk
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This whole week on television has been Shark Lad Week!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobaltus:
This whole week on television has been Shark Lad Week!

So it's also, in a sense, Quislet Week!

[Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
What are you implying, cleome?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Why, a man of the world such as yourself ought to know: Sharks are the animal/spirit guides to lawyers, barristers, and solicitors all over the world!

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Over Christmas, one of the gifts I got was a newsboy/cabbie hat made by "Totes"... and everytime I see that label I think of the slang for "totally" that I've never seen anyone other than Lash use.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Someone's trying to establish that he hasn't been hanging out with high school girls in the last 15 years.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Tot Rocket is totes one of Super Lash Tot's aliases!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I wish I could drink Dirty Martinis every day, so I could say that I think about Ex every day.

[clears throat]

Only in a polite, sisterly way, of course.

[Spark] [Live Wire]

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Every time I pass those 3 thrift shops on my way home ... well you get the picture.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I bought some kippered herring the other day and thought of Kippers.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
You know that "Target" commercial where that guy sings that cheesy song about "Denim"? In the background is a shirt with the Julius the Monkey face that completely makes me think of Monkey-Eater Lad.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Our safety meeting last night was about winterization (a little early!!)
Anyways one of the pictures in the presentation was a penguin, which of course made me think of Rocky

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

There are two black cats who live in the same house, about thirty blocks from my place. When I'm out riding my bike and see them lounging side by side on their front porch, I naturally think of deddy and his dual overhead black beasties.

[Streaky] [Whizzy]

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
This song always makes me think of He Who Wanders (LSHes) because he posted a link to the video and made such eloquant points when Mr. Fogelberg passed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QX7sT_ZL4o

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Jerry. "Language of Love" remains one of my two favorite Fogelberg songs (the other being "Phoenix").

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.