Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
They are an absolute dirty delight. I still haven't seen Mary Poppins all the way through. Maybe if it had nudity...

Peanut Butter Melody - What's in "secret sauce"?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Depends on what you had for dinner this week!

Permanently Befuddled Mortal

When is tomorrow?

[ December 10, 2004, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Tomorrow is when "the sun'll come up" if you're a singing orphan.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day if your a usurping Scot.

But if Yankees have obliterated your plantation, well, "after all ... tomorrow is another day."

Pillsbury Biscuit Maker,
Should I take the direct bus or the subway home today?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Subway? I didn't know DC had a subway. [Smile] Take the Blue Line... or the yellow. Either way you're going to get wet today.

Pleasantly Brittle Maverick - Do you know when to hold em?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Take whichever one you'll get a seat on and not have to give it up to some gray haired old lady faking infirmity. [Wink]

Perfumed Bath Monkey, do you like to swim?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

<interlude>

Ahem... I think we should let Semi go again.

</interlude>

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by minesurfer:
Pleasantly Brittle Maverick - Do you know when to hold em?

Always hold your friends close and your enemies closer!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:

Perfumed Bath Monkey, do you like to swim?

It depends...In a pool, at a sunny beach, or a gorgeous lake - YES!...In shark or pirannah or barracuda infested waters or a toilet - NO!

Personal Bidet Monitor: Is it going to rain ALL weekend?

[ December 10, 2004, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Or we could answer both questions.

I like to think I know when to hold em, but probably don't all the time.

And yes I like to swim.

Preferred Buddhist Monk, What question does minesurfer want to ask?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

<now you guys did it>

I'm loosing track here.

</now you guys did it>

My question... hmmm.

Amorphous Peanut Brittle Malestrom - How many digits do you know of pi?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
3.1415926 I'm much better with e.

Precious Beauty Mark,

Answer any unanswered question above.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Some where it is going to be raining all weekend.

All Pretty Bitties Moan - Don't you think that since the Person Below Me thread is now the Another Person Below Me thread, don't you think that everyone should preface there question with and A.P.B.M. lead in, instead of the traditional P.B.M.?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
We could certainly give it a try.

Andean Peanut Brittle Maker, you can time travel to any past point in your life. What advice are you going to give yourself?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

There's a loaded question... I'd probably give myself some stock tips.

All Points Bulletin Man - The red or the blue pill?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Which is the placebo?

APBM, If you had your life to live over again, knowing what you now know, would you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.