Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Texas Con Chat! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Texas Con Chat!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
And did Mark Waid or Steve Wacker ever say if they were going to join us?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to hear that you guys had such a good time. [Smile]

To read spoilers or not to read spoilers? Is there any more important question on the board tonight?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
And did Mark Waid or Steve Wacker ever say if they were going to join us?

Not to my knowledge.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's too bad, Miner. But, given what Lash has said about Wacker, any chance of a pic? [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's in the works. [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
It is very, very probably in the works.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's good to hear. You can never have too many pics of sex- ,er (thinks of something diplomatic), "handsome" men around here. Still, it'd be nice if they joined in the discussion around here, especially with it being so positive. But I suppose feedback gets to them through Barry.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Fun and informative.

I thought it was very cool that Legion World was mentioned. maybe more will join the site.
In the future we are all part of the Legion.

I could not have asked for nicer guys to meet and to hang out with. You Guys Are The BEST!

(Lash-- I always save a dance for you.)

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, it sounds like you guys had a great time! Congratulations, and thanks for all the info that's been brought back! [Smile]

I'm glad Mark Waid and Barry Kitson are both so cool about hanging out with fans and talking to them, too.

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stargazer:

(Lash-- I always save a dance for you.)

'Gazer, Getting out on that dancefloor was a big deal for me. Having you join me made it all the more special. Thanks!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have seen an copy of issue 1 as well. Sans lettering or colours of course, but one thing i liked was the fact that the artwork was clear enough to let me follow the story without words. A good poiint in a comic book I think.

what did you guys make of the new headquaters look?

Did you get a chance to have a good scan through it all especially the crowds in the backgrounds?

and did it all shock you ae much as me when you saw page 14??? (Kidding) [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I was so utterly shocked by page 14 that I just... I just can't talk about it! [Big Grin]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I didn’t want to ask, but I’m going to have to…how did Jessica Alba take it when you told her I wasn’t coming to Dallas? It was rough, wasn’t it? Poor thing…

BTW- is Sonic a fast food chain in the Midwest/South? I never really heard of it before until all of these Dallas threads. What’s it like?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Jessica Alba didn't say much of anything... (Mostly because she wasn't there! [Wink] )

Now, Jessica Biel and Erica Durance, on the other hand... [Love] [Big Grin]

Sonic Drive-In is a chain that's mostly in the Midwest/South, but does stretch up into parts of the West and Northwest. I don't think it has any locations in New England.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll try to get some pics on by tomorrow, all.

In the meantime, it's time for rumor and inuendo:

Which LWer, after a long night of partying, wound up in somebody else's hotel room?

Which LWer was given the phone number of the official Wizard World model?

Which LWer squeezed it, and squirted it all over his leg?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.