Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I say the two of us arrive in style tonight with wenches and exotic beasts and show Hrun's hall how to party in style!

Cobaltus, I look forward to your arrival. Bring me wenches aplenty.

The Beasts shall remain you own personal area [Wink]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
Now who in their right mind would call Hrun stupid?

Just thought I'd stop by with a case of Opal Nera in case you got tired of that mead stuff.

this gift you bring me sweet maiden is unknown to me. But I give thanks to Baldur for bringing you to me with it.

Please accept this necklace of fine diamonds in return

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
How could a girl ever resist.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Come sit and spin me a tale.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, you certainly have a way with the ladies (and the boys!).

<Hurls axe over Hrun's head in friendly way, so that a keg of mead opens up and fills everyone's glass>

Come all, the more the merrier!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun has returned to his Halls. Rejoice!

The dragon ships sit in the harbour, with bellies full of booty.

We sailed to this land of the Empress and took a small tower. The Jarl who was lord there was a coward. He and his Fryd fled as we approached. It was wise on their part as we would have slain every last man.

There was Emerald's for all in that tower. Cobaltus took as his share all the maidens, alas, so we have no slaves to share.

But come, drink, be joyous.

Hrun has returned. Where is my Bard?

[ August 02, 2004, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Hrun the Barbarian ]

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Glory and Honor have persevered!

I am ready to being a long drinking binge to celebrate a victorious campaign!

Long Live Legion World!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

<Slides in silently through one of the thousands of Cat tesseract passageways>

Hmmm, a little message on Hrumnf's favorite cushion should let him know that his "pussy hunting" will only get him hurt.

<Deposits a large and highly aromatic "Message" on Hrumf favorite Smurf Seat Cushion then slips out through another Cat Tesseract>

**Purr**

[ August 02, 2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Stoopid Cat ]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

"WONDERFUL. Tis a gift from the gods, fuel for to warm the very rafters of my Hall"

Hrun picks up large flat pat and throws it on the fire where it burns brightly.

Tis time to feast!

Slaves bring meat and drink

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] Using techniques of stealth taught me by Val and Tasmia, I gain entry into the Hall of Valhalla. I see no sign of Hrun the Barbarian but I do take notice of several vid-zines devoted to pussy. He is, most assuredly, a devoted hunter of the beast. I leave the Hall before I am found and go to check on my prisoner Kent Shakespeare. Our day of reckoning will come, Hrun - oh, it will come. [Dreamer]

[ August 04, 2004, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Miss Terious ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Still tied up. ready and waiting!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinx           Edit/Delete Post     
*sniff... sniff*

<enters Hruns Hall of Vallhalla. Notices kegs of mead. Eyes begin to glow. Kegs of mead mysteriously fall to the floor, bursting open, and . Runs quickly from Hall.>

--------------------
*meow*

From: Where EDE hangs his nelly li'l Green Arrow Cap! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun returns to his halls and splashes through the spilled mead.

He reverentially places the statues he has rescued in an alcove to the side of hall. And places many gifts of jewels and fruits and wine at their feet.

"I shall protect and preserve these statues from those who would deface them"

Sniffing he notices a cat smell. Turning he sees Jinks running from the hall and throws a half full keg of mead. It bounces off the wall and covers the cat in a golden shower.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Hiss**

<Sits at the terminus of a tesseract directly above Hurnfb's favorite chair patiently waiting for his return...>

**Hiss**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

As Hrun sits down he yawns and stretches. As he does so he throws his hands up. One if Hruns huge ham like fists travels up through the tesseract and catches SC just on the bum. The force of the blow sends SC spinning off through another tesseract.

Unfortunately SC is unable to stop the action planned for Hrun and is very embarrassed to leave a large smelly deposit in the swimming pool at Varalents Villa.

**Hiss**

That oafish clod. Wait till I see him next

**Hiss**

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.