Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Thora's Throneroom (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Thora's Throneroom
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Male known as "Rokk Steady",

Your desire to flogged pleases me, as do your comely features.

You will be stripped down to a tattered loincloth. Your arms and legs shall be manacled in an "X" position, and my slaves shall cart you around at my side everywhere.

That way, I can flog you whenever the desire strikes. And that pretty male face of yours certainly fills me with desire!

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thora where are you we need your Goddess like presence here at Legion World!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Can't have this on page 2!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
Thora, are you a lesbian?

If so, I would consider voting for you.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Thora H-E-L-L-O Do want to win this election or not? Well girl you gonna have to show up occasionaly!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Thora

quote:
Originally posted by Giant Robotic Lesbian:
Thora, are you a lesbian?

If so, I would consider voting for you.

I am a female supremacist. There is a difference.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora

quote:
Originally posted by Frostfyre:
Thora H-E-L-L-O Do want to win this election or not? Well girl you gonna have to show up occasionaly!

Watch your tone, doltish male! Perhaps a flogging session would calm you down!

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I am proud to be a man.
Thora

And a cur is proud to be a cur. Your point, male?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

How can you claim to be superior if you can't even understand my point?
Thora

The point of males is to serve females.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

[UTS plants a big, juicy kiss on Thora's unappealingly dry, grey lips]

There, how was that for service?

Thora

Perhaps a repost of my initial statement in this thread is called for, male dolt!

quote:
Originally posted by Thora:
It is here that I --Thora of Taltar-- shall plot my eventual domination of the males of Legion World.

Only females and males who support being dominated by females may enter.

--------------------

icefire
Just like old Times!

Thora Scary! Vote Thora!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Perhaps a repost of my initial statement in this thread is called for, male dolt!

quote:
It is here that I --Thora of Taltar-- shall plot my eventual domination of the males of Legion World.

Only females and males who support being dominated by females may enter.

You're so cute when you make threats!
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.