Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » I think it's time for another Legion World Census! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I think it's time for another Legion World Census!
Reep
Resigned

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
The "Apathetic Non-Involvists" wing of our party is destroying the principles that we haven't fought so hard for! Pretty soon, they will ruin all the great work we never did, and I will be ashamed to call myself a "Sluggish Disheveled Non-Involvist!"

Woe!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... Maybe we can have Teeds run our new Legion World Census!

It's that time of the decade after all!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be an enumerator.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope whoever runs the LW Census is careful in the boondocks sections of LW, I hear they really don't like official types down there!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Do the Carrgittes count as 1 or 3?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
Do the Carrgittes count as 1 or 3?

Oh, great... you've gone and made poor Duo Damsel cry!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't even get the Proteans started on how long it took them to even be counted on the census...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Get really nosy!

Drug of choice?

[Fat Cramer] ...donuts optional

quote:
Age you lost your virginity?

What if I'm still waiting? [whistles]

quote:
Have you ever in your deepest darkest hour considered a same-sex encounter...?

If by "deepest darkest hour" you mean, "At least twice every other day when I'm particularly bored with life," then-- Yes.

Of course, I'm in the wrong place. Even all the women here are just guys' alts. I might even be some guy's alt and not even know it.

[ March 26, 2010, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You know... at one point, I thought about making this part of the deputy leader's responsibilities!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I totally agree we should sattle the deputy leader with all kinds of inane responsibilities. Then we can tease them about it when they don't do it, especially years later when no one remembers.

(And LMB writers can always say ___, the deputy leader, was busy ____, as is his/her duty.)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
An LW Census?

SENSELESS!

Love it! [Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I totally agree we should sattle the deputy leader with all kinds of inane responsibilities. Then we can tease them about it when they don't do it, especially years later when no one remembers.

(And LMB writers can always say ___, the deputy leader, was busy ____, as is his/her duty.)

I'm more than willing to take on any task.

Just don't be surprised by the questions...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hopefully you get way too personal! I'm willing to give explicit details about my exploits!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Age you lost your virginity?

What if I'm still waiting? [whistles]

Then mr._cleome has fallen behind in his spousal duty!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...a Lash written census could be quite fun!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.