Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lurkers reveal yourselves!! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Lurkers reveal yourselves!!
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
I mean really, how DO you follow up a TD post?

With white type on a blue or black background.
I.. I don't know what to say.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
See? Easy as pluberry pie.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Easy? You must share that recipe teeds [Colossal Boy]
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
(shut up, Pov [Wink] )

Who, ME?! [Confused] [Laugh Out Loud] [Roll Eyes]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Following TD - just make an obscure comment and hope people will think you know what you're talking about. Failing that, an appeal to Mekt is always a snappy response.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
i lurk, in a "brooding and lurking" sense. what with being a obssessed villain and all.

-

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
This thread finally got me to de-lurk (although I have to admit I only lurked for about two weeks) - but it was pretty creepy all the same. I hope I can live up to the fine example you've all set in terms of originality, tolerance, honesty and lust. [Colossal Boy]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I am witty, offer valuable insight and am legendary!!! I kick ASS! *tee hee!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
This thread finally got me to de-lurk (although I have to admit I only lurked for about two weeks) - but it was pretty creepy all the same. I hope I can live up to the fine example you've all set in terms of originality, tolerance, honesty and lust. [Colossal Boy]

Welcome, STF. Two weeks. Four years. We've all lurked some time. It may be creepy, but it's a part of life.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Let's discuss my wit, insightfulness and legendary status please!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

I think it makes sense to check out a board first, get a sense of its tone(s). I did with the Legion board on the old DCMBs. It just a week or two, but that did it for me.

Speaking of, I remember Matropolis69 and super lad kid (no caps, right?) from the old boards. ("Future" seems familiar, but I guess it was part of or similar to another user name.) So you guys aren't that good at lurking! Geez.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

iirc, Teeds, I was the 1st to complimet your username; Pov was the 1st to accuse you of being a guy! And thus the legend of TD was birthed!

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

You recall incorrectly. You didn't even post on my first thread, you seven-letter word that begins with b.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, yeah, and I was the first to... Damn it! I have no significance at all to the legend of TD, do I?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Ladies, I believe that this is a thread thats suppose to generate a pleasant supportive ambient atmosphere to encourage our lurking fellow Aether dwellers to official join the gang here registered... leave the cat fights out, eh? We want a new generation of posters to steal dinner money from don't we?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.