Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
how would one go about posting his pic?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
how would one go about posting his pic?

The easiest way (unless you have yours stored on the internet already) would be to go to:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com

You can set up a free account there and upload your pic (if you have AOL Instant Messenger, then all you have to do is use your screen ID and password... you won't have to register). Then all you have to do is get the URL for that pic and enter it into a post here at Legion World (using the "image" button just below the "post reply" button on the posting screen). Voila! Instant pic for all to see.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
... cute as a bug's ear...

Awwww... thank you! [Cool]

(As long as it's one of those cool bugs, and not one of the nasty ones, like a stink bug or dung beetle! [Wink] )

Best of all would be -- cute as an Ambush Bug's ear...! [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
okay !!! so you wanted to see some photo's ???

here goes ......

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
this is another Baywatch one !!

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

this is on Ocean Drive Miami !!

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

this one is at the National Hotel in Miami !!

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

that'll have to do for now !! it's late here and i've gotta go to bed !!

goodnight everyone !!

Matthew.

lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
My ex.
 -

lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
My nephews.
 -

lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I'm in this book!
 -

lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
My college "goth-clown" period.
 -

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for sharing Ultra-Matthew! And you, too, Senor Widebottom!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
this is another Baywatch one !!

-

Matthew.

DAMN matt was in Florida?! Miami is only 4 and 1/2 hrs from me... hehehehe
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Here you go guy ... don't drool to much... ROFL

-

This was a holloween pic... I like star trek as well [Embarrassed]

From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.