Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » night night (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: night night
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
*yawn* [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
It's still reasonably early here in the UK but I've got a few days work up in the beautiful city of York from tomorrow so I'm off now.

Hope you all had a suitably fab weekend and try not to do anything too ridiculous while I'm away now like post lots of ugly pictures of half naked badly shaven pigmen in bed and freeze up the boards.
[Roll Eyes]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:

try not to do anything too ridiculous while I'm away now like post lots of ugly pictures of half naked badly shaven pigmen in bed and freeze up the boards.

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men? The Shadow knows - but since she's still on Talok, we'll just have to hope for the best. Good night all. And good night, Wang Chung, wherever you are.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And I think it is good night for me too now. But I have one more stop to make before I go.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
G'night all, it's been a fun first day back!

V [Invisible Kid]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice to have you back, Vee!

And yes, i've had a **FULL** day of posting too. Gonna sign out for the nonce.

G'nite Legion-lovers!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Not really sayin' good night, but it's time to get dressed to go out!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Have a good time...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Good night you gorgeous bunch, it's 11-15pm here in UK, it was Pride yesterday so you know that there's a lot of sleep to be caught up on here in Sonnie's Hedonistic Haven tonight....

and a report to be completed for tomorrow so I definitely need to get some sleep now....

have a good night y'all

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

'Nite sweetie... it's only 5:20pm here... but I too am signing off for a little while... gotta get off my buttocks and get some things done...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well its less than five hours before another work week starts so I guess its off to bed for me. Depending on how it goes with the e-mail system tomorrow I may not see you guys until later in the afternoon. So behave yourselves.

Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? Just have fun! [Lightning Lad]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I am about to COLLAPSE, so... good night!

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
More like "good morning", no? It's all very confusing when one's sleep schedule is so ... unscheduled.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

well it's midnight here in UK and I gotta go sleep some as we've a big office meeting tomorrow at 10, and you just know that if I am the slightest bit tired I'll nap in that, which is never a good look..... the drool on the paperwork never appeals to higher management somehow.

night night.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

damn it, Sonnie, you always go to bed just when I'm getting revved up...! Stupid time differences!

--------------------

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.