Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
"Nobody puts Swayze in a Coroner"-Joeboy [Razz] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone,

This fall season's thigh high boots are oh so attractive, but only WHEN SOMEONE IS WEARING THEM! Please do not leave them in the hallway for others to trip on. Please inform your guests as well.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Good Afternoon, LMB.

Leaf-Eater Lass wanted me to remind you all: when placing your leaves on the curbside for removal, paper bags only! You may request the regulation bags from the front desk at no charge. Please be considerate and place extraneous items such as empty Funyun bags, tree branches, and Furball's... er, leavings in the designated green bin.

Thanks. Have a great week.

-- cleome

[ October 10, 2009, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
NB: put EDE's lead leaves in separate, specially marked bags at the back door.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Pulling on somebody's nose/beard/other appendage to "see if that's a mask/costume or their real face/form/whatever" is bad manners at any time of year;this one included.

Keep that in mind, please. And don't drink Abin's party punch on an empty stomach, either. Learn from my mistakes, won't you?

Happy Halloween.

-- cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
LWers-

Has anyone seen my chum?

-SL

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got the wishbone from the Thanksgiving turkey. If anyone wants to pull it with me, let me know.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
Two tickets to a local production of "Cobie and the Amazing Ceej-Hair Dreamcoat," free to the first LWer who responds.

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Attention, LMB:

I don't care how nice the package is. It's still fruitcake and I'm still not touching it, much less eating it. Get off my back!

Oh, and anyone piping in those Chipmunks Xmas carols after repeated warnings is just asking to be summarily executed. Or at least kneecapped with a bronze elf statuette. Don't try to claim later on that you didn't know.

Yours for a safe and happy holiday season.

-- cleome

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The LSV pre-school is out for holidays. Please remember to fly above bottle rocket range.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Why are our Post-Its either blue?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Or gray?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who ordered the snow?

S.L.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
To my Secret Santa-

Thanks for the gift certificate to the Nine Planets Ice Cream Shop. It's clear that a good deal of thought, planning, and expense went into this. Truly, your gift giving prowess is - er - out of this world.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Christmas dinner at 1 p.m.

Formal costume encouraged, but not required. There will be a separate table for children and alts.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.