Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
shenu
Falsely accused

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shenu   Email shenu         Edit/Delete Post     
*outside the doors of the security office a small crowd begins to gather.
It is a small crowd, only 10 or 15 people.
There is something wrong with this crowd however, as is members all appear to be various states of decay.
A whispering is heard...it is one word, repeated over and over.......

"Shenu"*

--------------------
Through the sands of time
an ancient evil unleashed
I come to end it
its path of destruction

From: undisclosed | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
-------------INCOMING MESSAGE---------------

This is Cobalt Kid. All Security Officers are to proceed to the de-contamination units. Not the 'De-damnation' units.

----------------END MESSAGE------------------

<arrives>

So, what in the world is this...

<magnetically seals undead magnetically>

Sheenu? Why do I recognize that name? And knowing how delicious sentients find me, should I be worried that my brain is a possible appetizer du jour around here...?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[enters]

Don't worry, Des--that ain't even big enough for an appetizer!

[laughs]

So what's with all the dead dudes?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Whoa, look out Lardy!

<magnetically nails one>

One bite and you'll be infected! An undead Lard Knight servant of Sheenu! We don't want that--whatever the heck it means.

I'm calling off all Security Officers. This is a job for the LMB proper...

***Deddy, Miner, anyone on Monitor Duty--help needed at the Security Office STAT***

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm....

<incinerates five of them>

<blows finger as if it were a barrel of a gun>

Ha! They're not so--

Whoa! there's a lot more alluvasudden!

<continues blasting>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< A doorframe nearby begins to glow, energy crackling around the edges. Suddenly, the door disappears and a portal opens. Spellbinder, the Crusader, Maxx the Sorcerer and Bob the Cat step through, and the portal closes behind them >

Spellbinder: Cobie! What's going... EWWWWW!

< Raising a slim arm, Crujectra forms a wall of telekinetic force between herself and the undead >

Bob the Cat: Ahhh, the Security Office. Come smell the excitement. Too bad Piddlin' Pup isn't here. He'd enjoy rolling around all over them.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<grins>

Smells like old times, eh?

You had to figure that with so many horror buffs in the LMB, and undead invasion would happen sooner or later...

<moves next to Crujeckie, blasts back zombies>

I've got your back Crujeckie...of course, I'd prefer your front, but maybe now isn't the time...

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
<rushes in>

Cobie, what's the sit--

<sees the undead army>

Uhm, gross! Are those zombies? Damnit, I knew I should've read more of the Waking Dead!

<begins firing, quite literally, on the zombies>

Oh, sweet! Fire works. *shakes head* Dude. Like I didn't have enough going on, they have to attack our office? So not cool.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Help save me.... there's a rumor that zombies eat brains. I demand that you save my beautiful brain. It might be useful later on you know.

<Throws a cold cut tray full of head cheese at the zombies.>

Bah silly zombies, I never told you that Captain Coldcut was my room mate back in school.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< Bob the Cat casts a whithering glare at Caliente's ankles >

Bob the Cat: Smooth move, Matchstick. Roasted carrion smells so much better than raw.

< Taps into Legion World's ambient mystical energy.

Suddenly, huge leis of exotic flowers appear around the zombies' necks >

Bob the Cat: That's a little better. I just hope my hay fever doesn't act up...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I see dead people.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

(I can't believe none of you went for that line.)

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah-choo! I'm too busy sneezing thanks to Bob's 'help'. Ah-choo, ah-choo, AH-CHOO! *sniff* Stupid allergies...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Hang on a second.

<Reaches into Medicus One, returns with various medicines>

Any of these work for you?

--------------------

Caliente

Yes! *takes drugs* Miner, have I told you lately I love you?

<fries more zombies>

Those, on the other hand, I do not love. Ew.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.