Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh! again! How am I supposed to respond to "Heh"? Didn't your mother ever teach you about being a good conversationalist? How are you ever going to find a nice girl to settle down with it you can't carry on a decent conversation? [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh but I don't wanna settle down. I like being the oat sowing one...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Fine then. Go find an agrarian grunting commune. But see if they have thong parties. I doubt it.
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to admit. Thong parties are fun!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

In fact, every Saturday in October and November should be "Thong Saturday" at SHAKES.
Mattropolis

I'll be there. With bells on!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Mattropolis

Now I wanna dance! And get drunk and smoke cigars and flirt shamelessly. I guess I'll have to go to Shameless Hussies for all that, though...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

It sure looks like everyone is at Shameless Hussies. Isn't Saturday their "Crotch 'n Cleavage" night. Show either and get in free.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
In fact, every Saturday in October and November should be "Thong Saturday" at SHAKES.

Ohmygod, Mr. Semi, if Saturday's are the only days people are allowed to wear thongs at SHAKES, what am I supposed to do the rest of the week? I don't own any "Grannie Panties." In fact, I don't think Gram owns any "Grannie Panties" either.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
quote:

Ohmygod, Mr. Semi, if Saturday's are the only days people are allowed to wear thongs at SHAKES, what am I supposed to do the rest of the week? I don't own any "Grannie Panties." In fact, I don't think Gram owns any "Grannie Panties" either.
Your Gram is Pagan Lass, right? I wouldn't expect a table dancer to own Grannie Panties. But you young lady better keep you Osh Kosh's on at SHAKES.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
quote:

Your Gram is Pagan Lass, right? I wouldn't expect a table dancer to own Grannie Panties. But you young lady better keep you Osh Kosh's on at SHAKES.
Ohmygod, that is so unfair, Mr. Semi! You don't make Joe-Boy or Icey keep their "Osh Kosh's" on and they're no older than I am!

You're just an old SEXIST!, Just like Gramps...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
But if you show your boobies, you get beads!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, I don't plan on showing anything, I just get sick of the rules being different for me just cause I'm a girl...

And I'm getting kinda disapointed, cause Gramps told me Mr. Semi was different, that he could look past things like that.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Have you seen your breasts, no one is going to be able to look past thoses, you just need to learn to use your sexuality for personal benefits.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, that's just as bad as when Gramps and Mr. Semi say that the rules are different for me cause I'm female.

I just want to be accepted for being ME! Not because I have Boobs, or cause I'm cute, or because of who Gram and Gramps are...

Why can't I just be me?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.