Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wicked.

Anyhoo Pretty Blank Master,
Green eggs and ham -- gross or just misunderstood?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ew grooooossssssss

i hate eggs. and ham's not so hot either.

apbm:
best way to keep cool in a non air conditioned garage? (i am cleaning out my garage today and the fans aren't cutting it.)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Drink plenty of water/lemonade. And if you're not shy, you could work naked. [Wink]

Austria Philippines Bolivia Micronesia,

What was the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Came out to my wife.

Aquaman's Personal Bath Mat:

You get to use a (insert name of favorite care here) for 3 years absolutely free as long as you keep bumper stickers for the presidential cadidate that you did not support in 2004 prominiently displayed on the car. What do you do?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not materialistic enough to have a favorite car. So I wouldn't take it.

APBM,

Better vacation: the mountains or the seashore?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Seashore.

Albino Pygmy-Bantu Mix,

What's your favorite beach?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i would have to say the beaches below playa del carmen on the east coast of mexico. i didn't like the trip much but the beaches were stunning.

apbm:
what's the most boring thing you've ever done?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sit on a national express bus for FOURTEEN HOURS (in the rain) after it broke down on a motorway in Scotland.

Alien Person Beats Me -

Any phobias?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
No, not really. I can get a little spooked by creepy-crawlies (snakes, sharks, mice, insects) I also can get nervous when standing on the edge of something very high up. But nothing that is a real phobia.

APBM,

Which would you rather be on, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or Trading Spaces (Changing Rooms for our UK members)?

[ August 03, 2005, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Definitely Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, as one of the Fab 5.

American Public Bemoaning Mimes,

Describe the time when you were just so pleased with yourself that your exuberance could not be contained.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
When I got into UCSB, I was so happy I burst into tears and was bouncy for close to a week. Like I am at Legion World only... worse. And in person. And I called, like, my entire family and babbled on and on and on (much like I am now).

It was awesome.

APBM,
How did you first start reading the Legion and what is your favorite incarnation?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I picked up a couple of back issues (Legionnaires 0, 25, 33 and LSH 62, 75 were my first ones IIRC) and fell in love with the book (I've always had soft spots for XS and Apparition due to their being featured in those issues). As a result, the post-ZH Legion is my fave.

APBM,

Where did your most memorable vacation take place in?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
i haven't really been on any vacations on my own so i guess when my parents took me to Disney World as a kid.

Any People Beat Meat,

favorite overall villian and fav Legion villian

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Currently my favorite overall villian is the Cylons on the current version of Battlestar Galactica

My Favorite Legion Villian: Lightning Lord

APBM:

Thelma or Louise

and why?

[ August 12, 2005, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

that is a tough one. i think i will give it to thelma because she's "had it up to her ass with sedate" if i can remember the line properly.

apbm:

would you rather be gay or straight?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.