Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Paris, you show to me as a Substitute, which is right in line with your post count of 135. 64 more posts to become Active!

Actually, I should be a Reservist now... it's not changing automatically and I have to do it myself manually. Is there a problem with the system?
Actually, I should even be Active now (not that I've ever been passive LOL)
LOL No, make that a Reservist LOL... I'm not quite awake this morning

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:
Paris, you show to me as a Substitute, which is right in line with your post count of 135. 64 more posts to become Active!

Actually, I should be a Reservist now... it's not changing automatically and I have to do it myself manually. Is there a problem with the system?
Actually, I should even be Active now (not that I've ever been passive LOL)
Well, changed it manually *sigh* Nobody loves me [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Pariscub:

Here's a good morning kiss for you [Holt]

I've always had to change my status manually so it is not you.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Awww thanks Quislet... except of course, with the time difference, it's an afternoon kiss for me :-)

Isn't life grand? A kiss that starts in the morning and ends in the afternoon?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

As long as you leave the "Member Status" blank and then make a post, it should show you your rank within the pages of the forums. If you've put anything in that field, it'll override the board status.

[ November 17, 2004, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's what I had to do when I changed from Active to Deputy. The "Active" was auto-filled in when that was my status and I had to manually remove it so that my true status was show up.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

thanks for the info, Nightcrawler. I'll try that right away [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone should get a hug or a kiss every day--even if it's just a "metaphorical" one you give yourself!

That said, I haven't had a REAL hug or kiss in over a week and I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Knowjack, it sounds like your significant other is in BIG TROUBLE.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, sometimes it's not fun being "married" to someone who has to travel a lot!

But the return home makes up for the time away!
;-)

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
[Holt] to knowjack
[Holt] to Semi
[Holt] to Paris
[Holt] to Stargazer
[Holt] to Quislet
[Holt] to Lad Boy
[Holt] to Lash
[Holt] to everyone else I missed!

(I'd have given more kisses, but apparently I can't have more than 8 graemlins in a post)

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:

That said, I haven't had a REAL hug or kiss in over a week and I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Sorry to hear that, knowjack. It's been since Saturday for me. Some guy wants to have me over to his house but I'm not sure I trust him enough. But it wouldn't be a relationship kind of thing.

--------------------
Dan

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the kiss, ferroboy. Here's a [Hug] back at ya!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
*Snaps a picture of Semi kissing Ferro. Using my x-ray camera so it looks like they have no clothes on*

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Quis, you gagster!!!
  This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.