Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
greatplaidmoose
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greatplaidmoose   Author's Homepage   Email greatplaidmoose         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Hello, how are you?

Quite well. How are you? These boards seem pretty cool so far. I haven't seen much negativity which is so rampant on other boards. It's so cool!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
NEGATIVITY???!!!??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???!!!???

<wink and a nudge>

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greatplaidmoose
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greatplaidmoose   Author's Homepage   Email greatplaidmoose         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
NEGATIVITY???!!!??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???!!!???

<wink and a nudge>

It's just so refreshing. I'm so tired of all the harsh posts on other comics boards. It's so refreshing to read a so many positive posts.
[Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
greatplaidmoose, I feel exactly the same way. Even when lurking, it's so nice to see such a positive atmosphere and constant goofing around.

I like to lurk at the Legion part of the board and then quickly read through the recent posts on the Mission Monitor Board, which usually gives me a good laugh before I sign out.

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

That's why everybody should have External Affairs (tm). Have you had yours today?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by greatplaidmoose:
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Hello, how are you?

Quite well. How are you? These boards seem pretty cool so far. I haven't seen much negativity which is so rampant on other boards. It's so cool!
I'm very well GPM, thanks for asking.

And while we do have some negativity on the whole it's either impersonal, constructive (if you know what I mean)or we're too cool to bother!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

ditto.

and we make pointless posts like this just to add ro our post-counts.

how do you think I got above 700? sometimes it takes more than an innocent External Affair (tm), but you can never go wrong with them. Have you had yours today?

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I never did post to this thread yet and it's been on my to-do list so:

Name: Matthew

Location: Douglasville, GA. About halfway between Atlanta and the Alabama, geographically and mentally.

Occupation: Field Biller for a national janitorial service company. It's about as exciting as it sounds, but I seem to be finding time to post at LW a lot these days. Don't tell 'em okay?

I'm married with 1 daughter, who I will occasionally bore you with anecdotes about.

I started following the Legion regularly with LSH v. 3 # 13, the Timber Wolf spotlight story. I've been with it off and on ever since, even after ostensibly quitting comics totally.

My favorte creators are more or less the usual suspects: Shooter, Levitz, Cockrum, Lightle, Giffen etc.

Favorite Legionnaires: Timber Wolf (pre-boot, the new guy's not doing it for me) Gates, well I'll think of more later.

Time to leave work, will wrap this up tomorrow.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome matlock! [Smile]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh and oneathesedays I'm gonna post one of these things too. [Yes]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] I'll post one day as well. Maybe once Loser Lad does. Maybe later. *tee hee* [Dreamer]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Hrmph. Yeah, I guess I usually do finish first...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] And you leave a big mess behind too! [Dreamer]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

So I've heard. I'm usually sleeping by then. [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Matlock, the antecdotes about your daughter don't bore us, so keep 'em coming! Especially any that have to do with Spider-Man [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.