Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I remember the pager incident. Has she been making goo-goo eyes at you all week? [Wink]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm no, he is gone...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey KP! There's a new Optimus Prime roaming the boards! Named MidKnight. Looks like you have a new buddy to talk Transformers with. [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... thinks the "male avatars" are too gay. [Frown]

We'll see.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Too gay? Surely not here on Legion World!! [Roll Eyes]
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

<Gathers his transformers, looks around, and closes and locks the door.>

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

You know, do a little vacuuming and dusting around here, and all of a sudden it feels like a brand new room!

All it needs are some Transformers to spruce it up! [Big Grin]

And some company.

(I'll take epiphanies for $500, please, Alex!)

-

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, can I come in. The bar's kinda slow. And you've got the best toys on LW, bar none.
Kid Prime
Founder

Semi, my friend, let me fix YOU a drink.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

How about a sparkling water. It's late. So welcome back. Is this a temporary visit, or are you going to take up residence on LW.

[ October 21, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Semi ]

Kid Prime
Founder

San Pellegrino it is, then. As for the issue of my permanent residency...

I guess you have to hold on to your friends when you find them.

Crazy, but this place is part of me.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Cool. I like you being here KP.
Kid Prime
Founder

The room's every bit as great as I remember! Awesome!

Feel free to pop by any time, Semi! *Yawn* Time for bed!

<Puts arm around Semi's shoulders, walking him towards the door> You have a good night, my transparent friend.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! KP's back! [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm glad your back KP! I hope our PM session the other day may have influenced this epiphany you had!

Don't feel like you don't know what's happening (I think you said that over there in SHAKES), just jump right back in. I was gone for a year and a half, and I've settled in nicely I think [Smile]

Welcome back!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.