Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No, the ability to make decisions without facts is a talent.

Andere Person Unter Mich:
Did you watch the Discovery liftoff?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes...though I was also drawing at the same time

APBM

Should I go to bed? its 1:43 am and I have work in the morning...but I cant make these decisions on my own [Razz]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You probably should.

APBM,

Who was your best friend when growing up?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I had an invisible friend...a flying purple cow named Milkapopadopalus (seriously...I did)
but my best friend was a kid named Doug, who grew up to be 'Dug the Punk'...We're still friends even though we couldnt be any more different...

ummmmm...

Really? I should go to bed? lol

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I hope you haven't been up all this time waiting for an answer.

APBM,

What would be your ideal weekend?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Im sooooooooooooooooooo tired...thankyou lol...now I can finally sleep!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I actually didn't say you could go to bed. [Wink]

but back to the thread:

APBM,

What would be your ideal weekend?

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ahhhhh a very nice beach, with a big house on it, a big sleep over weekend with my friends where we play games, rent videos, drink, and cook. that sounds pretty good so far. oh and nothing to do, no work or school.

apbm:

what is your all time favorite birthday gift?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidMarvel (Bunny)
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidMarvel (Bunny)   Email KidMarvel (Bunny)         Edit/Delete Post     
I got a Jag for My 21st...
That was pretty Neat.
Still Cant Drive though

APBM

Is Striperella good or bad? I just watched the first ep. and cant decide

--------------------
And therein lies the game my hard nippled friend

From: Newcastle Australia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

1986 Schwinn Tempo. I spent so much time riding it around Blacksburg VA that I never managed to get a dissertation put together.

Striperella? Was that the much-rumored 40th Shakespeare play?

All-powerful beast master:

What's the best gift you've ever given someone else?

[ July 28, 2005, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, My father always says he doesn't want any presents on Christmas. One year, short on cash and ideas, I actually got him nothing. He thanked me for getting him nothing. So I have continued to get him the same gift every Christmas.

(He has said that my weekly visits are his gift)

APBM,

Which of the seven deadly sins (Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, & Sloth) do you think is the worst and why?

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... sloth 'cause it's the one I'm most prone to doing. Though sloths themselves (y'know the animal) are rather adorable!

After Plowing Behave Madly,
Ever have those days? Y'know the ones I mean...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Oh yeah. Today's one of 'em.

NEXT:

Is $2.50 a gallon for gas really all that bad?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
No, since we're paying about $2.70 a gallon out here.

Androgynous Polymorphic Bargain Mannequin,

Free cosmetic surgery - what are you going to do?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Find someone who needs it.

Adding some more: I don't think I have movie star looks and I probably could benefit from liposuction. Overall I am happy with my looks. And there are those who need it, like kids born with cleft palates, burn victims, former prosecutors who had acid thrown at half their face.

APBM,

What is your favorite musical?

[ July 29, 2005, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.