Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Any eggs Benedict? Or a hangover cure ... I'm just kidding, I hoisted one 16 oz. beer at midnight. Still didn't wake up for the live telecast of the Rose Parade, though.

GO MICHIGAN! STOMP 'EM BIG BLUE! (not a Michigan fan, really,
but far less of a USC fan, to say the least)

Happy New Year!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I brought soft tacos if anyone wants one!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a soft taco! Black-eyed Peas in them too are great!

I've always meant to try Eggs Benedict! What is that exactly?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy New Year everyone! [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy New Year! [Cool]

Eggs Benedict is poached eggs with a Hollandaise sauce, usually served on top of an English muffin with a slice of ham.

Though they can be quite tasty, I personally don't care for eggs much, so I will have a delicious soft fish taco with shredded cabbage and a spicy chipotle salsa!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe he went and made me an Ambassador.

How am I s'posed ta take care of the ranch with all those new ambassadorin' chores?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Im sure you will do just fine with your new duties.

Now wheres the food?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

It's right here, Mr. Blaine.

<tips hat to Danny Blaine>

There's just about anything you might want. I'm havin' myself a medium rare ribeye and baked potatoes. S'pretty much what I take for supper at home.

--------------------

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yum, I think I will have the same. May I join you?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Why, you sure can!

You were most kind a few weeks ago ta put me up fer the night for that ball. I still need to thank you properly fer that, Mr. Blaine.

--------------------

Mattropolis

There are no thanks necessary, sir. Anything to help...

And I do mean anything...

<SWOON>

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Raging Bull
Maverick

<Raging Bull catches Danny Blaine as he falls>

Are you doin' okay there, Mr. Blaine? It looked like you were about ta faint there! And you're lookin' quite red!

Maybe you need some fresh air?

--------------------

Mattropolis

Yeah, I think I do... Would you like to join me?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Raging Bull
Maverick

Well, that sounds good, but it could be a mite chilly fer me.

Do you see this git-up that the Official Arbiter of Taste recommended ta me?

It's kinda drafty. These chaps kinda leave my behind out in the open. Is this standard wear fer these parts?

--------------------

Mattropolis

Ummmm, not really? Did the Anthramites dress you again?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.