Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
*raises eyebrow*

STU, baking brownies? This is awfully like Tinya's nightmare in Legion 9, you know. Still, I LOVE brownies! Should I take one? Hm...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Nothing like a cup of coffee to start a day of peace talks and getting Legion World back in business! Now if only I can find my amoeba mouth!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Giant Cobalt Amoeba:
Caffeine!

Nothing like a cup of coffee to start a day of peace talks and getting Legion World back in business! Now if only I can find my amoeba mouth!

No mouths in amoebae. Just pour the coffee onto yourself, you should be able to absorb it through pinocytosis.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks again Juan! Without your help, I don't know what I'd do! Being an amoeba can get so complicated!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Hey! Why are all the coffee cups coated with slime? <Quick burst of green energy cleans up Cobie's trail>

Guess I better find Cobie and change him back.

Hope I have better luck with him than I did with his statue...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh Oh! This could get messy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Oh Ye of little faith...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that things have settled down to normal here on LW, I guess I can put my feet up and linger over my decaf and reading this morning.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm going to stick with with my diet today.

[takes just *half* of an enormous, frosting-covered cinnamon roll]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Can I have the other half? What with the mostly sleepless nights these past two weeks, I don't have to worry about gaining wieght at all. [Frown] But at least it'll all be over in a couple of days...

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

It'll all be over soon IB, and then you can settle down for a nice cup of coffee and some relaxation like FC!

Speaking of which, I'll have another cup of coffee, although I feel pretty bad about the green slime left in my wake...I can't have Abin cleaning up after me all day long. I think I'm going to have to really figure out a way to change myself back since Stu can't do it...

Abin, can you change me back? Maybe the LMBP Spectre? I guess I can have Doctor One re-shrink me some I'm not a Giant Amoeba anymore too...

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You could always infect someone for the time being. Not that I'm volunteering or anything...! [Smile]

--------------------

Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Giant Cobalt Amoeba:
It'll all be over soon IB, and then you can settle down for a nice cup of coffee and some relaxation like FC!

Speaking of which, I'll have another cup of coffee, although I feel pretty bad about the green slime left in my wake...I can't have Abin cleaning up after me all day long. I think I'm going to have to really figure out a way to change myself back since Stu can't do it...

Abin, can you change me back? Maybe the LMBP Spectre? I guess I can have Doctor One re-shrink me some I'm not a Giant Amoeba anymore too...

No problem Cobie, Everything is set up in your office.

Now I need a cuppa, before I clean up all the slime trails.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffine

Strong black expresso please.

And Cobalt - if Dr1 shrinks you, you'll fit in my restoration chamber so I can revert you to human form.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that it's safe again on LW and STU is all cuddly again, I thought I'd drop in for lunch.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.