Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Woo woo, CJ!!! [Love]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Big Bot!

Now let's see you, in either mode mate.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Ceej makes me want to buy him, oh... whatever he wants.

Ceej?

Lash, you're the only one who could get away with that. [Wink]

Oh, and Mearl, cause she's just adorable.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, wonder what I would have to do to get away with that...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Danny, a smile goes a mile, mate...
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

That's seven miles right there.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

For Pariscub. Now that you've learned how to post pics post yours here. And check out pics of some of the other board members!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ok guys, want a pic of me?

Here we go [Smile]

-

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Gawd, I bet you have the kewlest accent...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
That is a very fine kilt, sir!
From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Simply awsome...I am working on mine..it will post soon

Just a warning!

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Zombie STU:
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

That's seven miles right there.

Well, Ceej was my only bargaining chip.
Guess seven gets you whatever you want...

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Wow, Pariscub has that rugged look to him.

Hmmmm.

Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Gawd, I bet you have the kewlest accent...

Actually, I'm told I have a strange accent. When I lived in the USA (lived in Seattle for two years), lots of people didn't believe I was French... My accent is a mix of French, British English with I'm told, a northern twinge (probably because I spent a lot of time in Manchester before it became the British gay Mecca) and also a bit of Scottish accent at times...
My partner being a Brit probably makes matters worse. He's from Yorkshire.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by Mearl Dox:
That is a very fine kilt, sir!

Thanks [Smile]

What can I say, I feel like an adopted Scot [Smile]

I'll try and post some more some time (with kilt or not?) when I have the time and if you all want more.

Bruno

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.