Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     

Still flirting. [Smile]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I, for one, will refuse to post on any thread dedicated to Nosfertu's penis.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Yes, and some of us are just natually excited all the time! [Yes]

There are drugs for that you know...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
So I moved up 9 positions. I have a feeling Exnihil and Ram Boy aren't going to make it easy to move up 9 more this month.

Thanks for the data, as always, He Who!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
It's great to have the stats. I suppose the next logical step is to have LASH, HWL, and Sketch Lad collaborate on a series of bubble-gum cards.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
I hope things pick up He Who LSHes. We seem to be losing something in terms of the variety of perspectives that makes this such a fun place to be.

Lately I've wondered if the recent post-warring by some of us has put a damper on more interesting intercourse. The more inane threads tend to stay at the top of the list, and folks just may not have the patience to go looking for more stimulating fare. (Of corse, this is happening mostly here in the Mission Monitor Board.)

Or maybe this is not unusual?

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I considered starting a "What's Your Sign?" thread, but I didn't want people thinking I was looking for THAT kind of, uh, dialogue...

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
I hope things pick up He Who LSHes. We seem to be losing something in terms of the variety of perspectives that makes this such a fun place to be.

Lately I've wondered if the recent post-warring by some of us has put a damper on more interesting intercourse. The more inane threads tend to stay at the top of the list, and folks just may not have the patience to go looking for more stimulating fare. (Of corse, this is happening mostly here in the Mission Monitor Board.)

Circle of thread life, my friend, circle of thread life. Whut goez roun' comes roun'.

The more indepth threads will return. I can't see any real harm in the admittedly silly and inane fun we were having. It injected some life and verve into these boards that seemed to be lacking for a while.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
It's great to have the stats. I suppose the next logical step is to have LASH, HWL, and Sketch Lad collaborate on a series of bubble-gum cards.

I'm all for that. [Yes]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I considered starting a "What's Your Sign?" thread, but I didn't want people thinking I was looking for THAT kind of, uh, dialogue...

[Embarrassed]

Well, we do have a Legion Signs thread.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:

I've wondered the same thing, too, but I'm not sure what can be done about it. There's nothing preventing anyone from starting more in-depth discussions.

Inane posting has been a popular LW tradition for almost as long as LW has been around.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always been uncertain as to this forum's policy on topics such as politics and religion. If I wasn't I would start more serious threads.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
quote:

[Embarrassed]

Well, we do have a Legion Signs thread.
Now I'm totally imagining all the Legionnaires standing around drinking in front of some cheesy post Op-Art Southern Comfort poster, wearing their Grell costumes and big ugly gold medallions.

Back in those days of future passed, Fortress Lad was probably replaced by Shag Rug Kid or something.

[Gasp]

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Dawnstar is the poster girl for that image, cleome. Didn't Cher wear that costume back in the day?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Emily Sivana:
I've always been uncertain as to this forum's policy on topics such as politics and religion. If I wasn't I would start more serious threads.

Politics and current events have certainly been discussed before (religion, not so much), and nothing is wrong with that so long as posters remain civil and observe the other rules of the board.

Check out the Osama bin Laden Dead thread for a current exchange of different views.

--------------------

This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.