Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Something strong here please...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
Something strong here please...

Well, here I am. [Smile] Now what would you like to drink?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh. You'll do just fine...

Water... please. I'm suddenly very hot. [Razz]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a tall cool glass of Appollonaris sparking water. Notice how the condensation beads on the outside of the glass and runs down your wrist.
Mattropolis

Ohhhh... tingly.. [Razz]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Kind of matches the beads of sweat on your brow. You should loosen that tie.

[ October 15, 2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Mattropolis

Will do...

Ahhh, that's much better.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Now that you've cooled off, here's a tall gin and tonic. By the way, the pool's still open and in the cabana, we have a stellar collection of swim thongs.

[ October 15, 2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Mattropolis

You gonna join me for a dip?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Why not, there's not much business tonight. Let me slip out of my tight black trousers, and open-to-the-navel white silk armani shirt and maroon paisley vest. I think I brought my swim thong. Ah yes, here it is.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I'm seldom seen in a thong 'cause I'm still a little shy about the martini glass tatoo on my left cheek.
Mattropolis

Heh!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

"Heh!" That reminds me of my favorite line in a movie. "Oops"

That's what Will Smith said in Independence Day when he accidentally put the alien space ship into reverse. Jeff Goldblum did the perfect Jewish mother in response: "Oops, what do you mean oops." I love that movie.

Mattropolis

I remember that... It was very funny.

If I said OOPS right now, I might give the wrong impression though... (or maybe the right impression)

So I will just stick with my safe little "heh"

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Swim time!
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.