Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Bunny girl for me - I always wanted a set of those rabbit ears! Though I'm most likely to be remembered as a geek [Smile]

Alternatively Please Be Marvellous!

Colours - they are supposed to affect your moods - do they? If so which has what affect on you?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
green is calming and relaxing to me.
solid white or black makes me creative.

Amorphis Peanut Butter Monster -

shaken or stirred?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Shaken...not to much Vermouth.

APBM

Ummmmmm....

Paris or Nichole?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The city of lights.

Oh you mean Ms. Hilton. From the little I've seen of the Simple Life. I prefer Nichole.

APBM,

right or wrong

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wrong. What can I say, I'm an argumentative soul?

Afternoon Pilates Before Margaritas,
What is/was your best/favorite/dream Halloween costume?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well it wasn't for Halloween, but for the costume parade at a comic con. I took a couple of 25 cent bin comics and pulled them apart. I made a paper hat with some, and pinned the rest all over me so I was a walking comic book.

APBM,

What was/is your favorite subject in school?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sort of a toss-up, but I'd say literature. I liked math and did very well in it, but had exhausted my schools's curriculum by the time I was in the tenth grade.

When you go/went to your 25th high school reunion, your classmates will be/were most surprised by what?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
That I'm ten years late. (It was in 1995) Had I gone, they would have been surprised that I had muscles - I was pretty skinny in high school.

Another Poem Bequeathed Me,

Same question.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
that i now shave my head.....from jr. high until a few months ago i had really long hair.

African Pony Bath Mate -

what would your ideal job be?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
philanthropist....assuming i had the skrill.

apbm:
what were you voted most likely to?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Chop up my neighbours and bury them in the backyard...

apbm

Why is it called 'New Zealand'?
Was there an 'Old Zealand"???

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The discoverer of New Zealand was Abel Janzsoon Tasman. He was a Dutchman. I believe he called Australia "New Holland" and since NZ is off the coast of Oz. I'll wager that Zealand has an analogous relationship to Holland.

Attentive punk bearing money.
Describe your preferred mode of transportation in your daily commute?

[ July 26, 2005, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Walking...Im trying to lose weight.

(Um...I think Captain James Cook Discovered Australia...And it was called "Van Demons Land"...(no mans land)...at least thats what they taught us in school..but I could be wrong...I usually am about these things lol)

APBM

Jake Gyllenhall...or Maggie Gyllenhal?

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

wait Im wrong
Tazman discovered us...that why Tasmania is named Tasmania...Captain Cook led the first fleet
Van Demons Land was its name before they got here.
lol
whooooops
Brain Fart
lol

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Zeeland is also known as the Netherlands (I believe)

And as I don't know either person, I'll go with Jake Gyllenhall because he's a man.

APBM,

Am I being superficial?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.