Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Congrats, Stu! Reelect Stu!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What's all this talk of "reelection"?

It's been changed to a life term, y'know. [Wink] [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Current cabinet members of the STU administration:

Chief Magistrate of the Supreme Judicial Tribunal of Legion World - Quislet, Esq.

Does this mean I have to wear a suit while visiting the board?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

This administration does not believe in a strict dress code.

You should feel free to wear whatever you wish -- or nothing at all, which I am aware is the preference of a number of posters...

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
So a birthday suit is acceptable.

Maybe I should wear Chief Justice Rehnquist's Impeachment robe

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Or Judge Dredd's outfit!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Or even Judge Reinhold. [Cool]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

But I will not wear Judge Judy's robe with the lace collar

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Isn't it true that Judge Judy is married to the guy who is currently doing People's Court?

I'd hate to get in the middle of an argument at their house... [shudder]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Judge Mills Lane can beat them both up!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I believe that they have separated, gotten back together, then separated. So I am not sure if they are still married or back together.

In her book "Don't Piss on my Leg and Then Tell Me That it is Raining", Judy related how when she was a judge in family court and saw this one kid. Then when he turned 18, he was in regular court and drew her husband as his judge. Noticing the same last name, the kid wondered out loud if this was a conspiracy against him.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
I believe that they have separated, gotten back together, then separated. So I am not sure if they are still married or back together.

Maybe they'll appear together on Divorce Court next.

Seriously, there's been a huge surge in the number of court shows in the last couple of years... People's Court, Judge Judy, Judge Mills Lane, Judge Joe Brown, Divorce Court (I'm sure I'm still missing one or two)... and, of course, the Court of Public Opinion (a.k.a. The Jerry Springer Show)...

Stu
Time Trapper

The mansion will be hosting an all-day open house on New Year's Day, with refreshments and live entertainment. Please feel free to enjoy the company of your fellow Legion Worlders and to explore the mansion as you wish -- I hope to see you all there! [Smile]

The open house will feature:

- Catered food and drink from LW's finest establishments, including SHAKES, the Beacon, Café Cramer, and chocolatte. There will be a hot buffet, a cold buffet, and an open bar.

- Poetry reading and art show featuring some of LW's most talented writers and artists, as seen in Bits o' Legionnaire Business.

- Live music from LW's own band, CALAMITY. (Don't let the fact that this band has never rehearsed together even once put you off...)

I may be a bit late to the event myself (with a "headache" [Wink] ), but please be sure to help yourself to food and drink whenever you'd like -- everything has already been set up!

Have a happy New Year, everyone! [Cool]

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The brunch buffet looks great Stu, and I seem to have it all to myself... I'll just settle in with a large plate and some old movies.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Happiest of New Year to you FC, is there room on that couch for another there, and don't these canapes smell divine!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.