Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, we all liked Pov and you can see he's as crazy as Michael Jackson at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

All I'm saying is Sam and Tony drank enough to kill two lightning beasts and then we partied with the Winathian Girl's Ski team until sun-up. I lost sight of them when I thought it'd be funny to bring one of the girls to the Election Tyrant's house and do it in his backyard.

And Tony has to get checked up by Dr. One because he has a weird fungus now.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! the Winathian Girl's Ski team better expect a visit from the champion swordswoman of the Cackles cuz My Whee Fem isn't gonna be happy to hear that. And you know what she's like when she gets riled up.

Unless you're just messing with me... But you guys wouldn't like lie to me for a few laughs, [bats eyes at Cobie & Dev] would you?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Of course not Brit! We're just looking out for you and My!

It's my duty as your boss, friend and potential future boyfriend when you're a little older to make sure none of these jerks break your heart. If I were you, I wouldn't maim them, but I'd definitely make sure they remember they were in a fight.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I would...not sure about Cobie. Not saying I'm lying here though, just that I would.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sam and Tony? Weren't those the two guys Rocky said he saw over at the gay ba--? Er, I mean...I'm sure it wasn't them...

[shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, I like the idea of them hanging around with Rocky. He is a gentleman who can be counted on to honor his commitments, keep his word, and offer sane and sage counsel to all his friends.

Completely unlike some others around here I could name.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
<comes back with lipstick on his collar, smelling a little like booze>

Well Everyday Girl, I just had a wonderful date with your new, young art teacher, Ms. Bella. Quite the charming young lady! I had no idea she was such a big fan of Cobalt Kid. Apparently I saved her a few years back when she was in college. Anyway, she mentioned something about teachers should be able to bring dates to the Prom since they'll be there too--honestly, I didn't implant the idea in her head--and I just laughed it off.

Just in case though, I'm having Lucien Lad make me a fine new tux. Y'know, in case I have nothing else to do and no galaxies to save that night [Wink]

<pat on the lower back>

Also, I spotted your Prom date? Is that your boyfriend? He seems like a real...nice guy... [Big Grin]

Cobie I need to know if this edict of yours is still in effect.

quote:
The Office of Security fully supports the campaign of Everyday Girl for Prom Queen!

Pagan and I have been assigned to "Chaperone" the LWH Senior Prom and after reviewing some of these kids records, I'm recommending we put the Security Office on Full Red Alert that night.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(A minor argument between Brit and some other girl took out three classrooms and the third floor girls lavatory a few weeks ago. They're both running for Prom Queen)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I agree that the Security Office will be at its highest levels of alert during the Legion World Prom.

I've heard rumors at Otok's Bar & Grill that even some of the galaxies worst super-villains are trying to get one of the Seniors to bring them as their date.

I, of course, support Brit as Prom Queen. And even though I'm 10 years older than the maximum age to be Prom King, I still fully expect to be in the running. [Yes]

Dev - Em
KIA

You sly dog you.
Dev - Em
KIA

1200...right here.

God...I need a life.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

So we were posting like crazy but lately it seems there has been a slight slowdown. Or am I imagining things?

Dev, Deddy, Lardy--you guys all get really busy?

I know a bunch of us are still pumping out posts.

Dev - Em
KIA

I'm still here...just slowed way down after the initial burst of energy this month. I'll get my second wind soon.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I need 78 posts to hit 1,000 for the month. That means I need people to go back and forth with (hint, hint... [Wink] )
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
So we were posting like crazy but lately it seems there has been a slight slowdown. Or am I imagining things?

Dev, Deddy, Lardy--you guys all get really busy?

I know a bunch of us are still pumping out posts.

I dunno, Cobes--I think I just hit a WALL or something! (lotsa icky morning shifts didn't help [Disgusting] ) Still, I have a couple of days to knock out 85 posts, so I'll turn in 1000 for March myself. I'll see what I can do! [Big Grin]

I AM off Wednesday.... [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.