Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I **LOVE** road trips...

You were the first poster mentioned for being kidnapped.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Back in Philly after a long day of weather induced flight delays.

Before I forget, I also wanted to mention what a nice guy former Legion artist, and sometime Legion World poster, Francis Manapul is. I met him over in Artist Alley, where he did a beautiful watercolor sketch of Gazelle from the 3-boot for me (pic to follow when I'm not so tired). He's just a really friendly, down-to earth fellow, and I wish him all the best in his career.

Shark Lad also got a sketch from Francis. I will let him tell you the details.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
The booth looks amazing! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm so jealous!!
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
D'Oh! Sorry! I put the sketch in a safe place and forgot it. Here it is -

Click for fullsize image

The second best thing about going to San Diego this year (After meeting up with old and new friends from Legion World) was getting to meet the guys who do this Web Comic.

[ July 27, 2010, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

As requested, Shark Lad wearing a towel.

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually was guessing the picture would be some sort of shark figurine draped in a towel, so this is actually better!

Nice shirt! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I am keeping the one of him stepping out of the shower in a towel for my private collection. [Wink]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome shirt Sharky is wearing!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, they were selling like hotcakes at the Con.

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
EDIT: Well, that didn't work out. I'll re-post images of the sketches tomorrow.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
What's the issue?

You can email them to me to host. I'll let you know the codes to post them in your post.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, I got them on Photobucket, I just copied the wrong links and had 2 minutes before I had to take to the field and coach my son's soccer game. Let's try this again now that I have a second:

Jeff Moy's Gates sketch:

Click for fullsize image

Francis Manapaul's Phantom Girl:

Click for fullsize image

[ July 27, 2010, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Kent ]

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
Quis and I came up with a daring and almost foolproof plan to get Cramer, Crujectra, Lash, Teeds, Chief Opie, Rocky, Dev, EDE, Pov, CJ, and Kent to San Diego for next year.

I'm not free to release details yet, there are a few minor legal issues to be worked out, but it involves an Animal House Style Road Trip mixed with Mission Impossible Stunts and Timing.

Stay Tuned...

If you're seriously considering this...I better start saving now. Oh, and Suddenly Seymour is in my area as well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Ehh, they've seen me before. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Ehh, they've seen me before. [Smile]

That doesn't mean we don't want to see you again.

--------------------

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.