Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<comes back with lipstick on his collar, smelling a little like booze>

Well Everyday Girl, I just had a wonderful date with your new, young art teacher, Ms. Bella. Quite the charming young lady! I had no idea she was such a big fan of Cobalt Kid. Apparently I saved her a few years back when she was in college. Anyway, she mentioned something about teachers should be able to bring dates to the Prom since they'll be there too--honestly, I didn't implant the idea in her head--and I just laughed it off.

Just in case though, I'm having Lucien Lad make me a fine new tux. Y'know, in case I have nothing else to do and no galaxies to save that night [Wink]

<pat on the lower back>

Also, I spotted your Prom date? Is that your boyfriend? He seems like a real...nice guy... [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Ms. Bella... Young??? She's gotta be at least like 26! Maybe like 30... Almost as old as you.

And you be nice to Sam. Uncle Spacey says he's a keeper and Stoopid Cat likes him.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie. Introduce me to this Sam fellow please. I need to take a good look at him.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Rumor is he wants to be a writer. Talk about head in the clouds. Hope he has a back-up plan. At the very least he needs a real job. Why doesn't he work for me at the Security Office, inspecting bombs and retina-printing space-trollops?

And er, yes, I forgot, Ms. Bella to you is very old like the rest of us.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Offer him a job.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Sam Pureheart already has a like job. He's a Search and Rescue EMT. He works for Doc One at Medicus Two.

He and his partner Tony helped you with that Tennement Fire last week, Mr Cobalt. You said they deserved a medal for the way they went in with you after the building started collapsing...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Yeah...about Tony...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh, he was one of those two guys! A fine lad! That was actually some impressive work. Tony was a little shaky for a moment, but I said a few words to calm him down and that did the trick (you know, I was just acting like myself, spouting off moving speeches).

Afterward they were feeling the adrenaline so I took them out for a few drinks. I didn't know they were underage at first but then I took them to this real dive, the sleaziest place on Legion World! It was awesome, these Winathian girls came over and--

...er...uh, I mean, yeah, those kids did a great job. Real good stuff.

Dev - Em
KIA

Tony puked for three days afterward though.
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, Tony Broadneck is the ambulance driver on Sam's team and he's a low level Teke. He held that building up while Sam and Mr Cobalt got the last few people out... Including that poor little boy that died. Sam and Tony are both pretty broken up about that... they like feel like they should have done something more.

Ohmygod, Sam was with me that night and Tony was with My Whee, so you can stick it Mr. Cobalt.

(And you were at Medicus Two talking to Doc One for hours after you sent everybody home, you like fraud... Winanthian Nurses maybe...)

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Dev - Em
KIA

They sure seemed happy while out later that night. Just saying.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sometimes the way to get over the grief is to cut loose and let off some steam. I'm not going to lie to you--there was some serious crying and I had to comfort the two of them--but then they felt cleansed and so I entered them into that "quarters" competition against the Khundian rugby team.

Next thing you know, here comes the Silverale Bombs...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Give it up! I like know better!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<ponders pushing it further but feels guilty doing so>

Uh...sure Brit, of course. You'd know better.

Just...watch yourself with these guys, okay? Whatever you think of me, know this: I can smell my own kind. And I've grown quite fond of you.

(Maybe I should have a talk with Sam after all...)

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, Mr Cobalt, Sam's already met Gramps and Gram and Space Ranger, and Mr Hrun, and Stoopid Cat, they all like him. Even Gramps matlock likes him, and he thinks everybody is guilty until proven innocent, twice.

If you scare him off, I'll...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.