Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a beautiful morning at the Villa - that climate control technology works perfectly! The chef is preparing breakfast in the kitchen, and it smells fantastic - so I'll just go for a swim until everyone else arrives.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, it really is a gorgeous morning! Cramer, how was your swim? Was the water temp to your liking? You know, of course, that you can have it adjusted up or down via the special voice activated controls.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think I'll make myself a Mimosa, would you care for one, FC? And then I'd like to hear your thoughts & suggestions on the adminsitration while we wait for that breakfast.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, those mimosas pack a wallop! I must have dozed off after that delicious breakfast and slept all day.

As former Chief of Staff, you should have a good idea of what positions need to be filled. New blood is always invigorating, so you'll probably want to choose among those who haven't held a position before. I'm surprised you haven't been inundated with offers, but people tend to be shy about self-promotion.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Excellent advice Cramer and much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed our first Breakfast @ The Villa!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't mean to butt in, but could I please have a couple of extra pillows? Thanks.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................

I never want to sleep in a bed that isn't as soft as this one!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Glad to see you accepted my invitation IB. A growing boy like you needs to get his rest when he can.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

PS: Here are the extra pillows. Are four enough or would you like more?

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, they're definitely enough! They're even more than I expected! Thank you for all your hospitality, Vee! Now, if you don't mind...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz................

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Here you go Cobie. You can sleep it off in a nice comfortable bed here at the Villa. Satin sheets and extra pillows should let you sleep like a baby.

You'll be happy to note when you wake up that all your cohorts in the Youth Brigade made it safely back to the Villa after a night of drinking and carousing. IB is in his bed next door, Condo & MK are just up the hall, and I think that's Bedlam Lad in the other room. The only member of the Six Pack I haven't seen yet is Super Lad Kid but I'm sure he's around here somewhere.

Sleep tight!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmmmm

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

It's a good thing I had the Villa sound proofed! All that alcohol induced snoring (off key, I might add) would get a bit annoying after a while [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ahh, peace and quiet! I think I'll sit out by the pool, enjoy and nice cool drink and watch the sunset.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<taps keg and starts mixing shots>

Oh sorry Vee, we decided to have a bash at the Villa tonight! Hope you don't mind [Big Grin] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Not at all. I've enjoyed my sunset and my Pina Colada, so now I'm ready for a little Rumba in the Villa! Got any Mudslides ready? No? How about a Stop Light? [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.