Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Tough decision - do I go for the gold and try and break back into the Top 5 or do I monetize my efforts and sell my post count to the highest bidder?

I notice there were two people who wanted the "Fat Legion" moniker in the Shikari thread. If the price were right, I could sell that as well.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Feel free. I'm not going to be able to keep up for the next couple of weeks anyway.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if I will be able to, either. Woon't stop me from trying, though...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
WOOHOO! Just hit 600...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Danny Blaine! You got a late start too! What a racehorse you are!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Why, thank you! You are so sweet [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
My predictions for rankings in the Top Five one month from now:

1) MLLASH
2) Lightning Lad
3) DrakeB3003
4) Fat Cramer
5) Reep

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Do you really have to cut back on your time here EDE? Something foolish like a job I suppose. Look at KP - getting married! Priorities, priorities....

You want me to feed Jinx if you're not here?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Mattropolis

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

1) MLLASH
2) Lightning Lad
3) DrakeB3003
4) Fat Cramer
5) Reep

Don't bet on it! I aim to get to the top 5 and stay there!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Do you really have to cut back on your time here EDE? Something foolish like a job I suppose. Look at KP - getting married! Priorities, priorities....

You want me to feed Jinx if you're not here?

Yeah, I actually feel like I'm living the equivalent of about four or five lives, and while I've been devoting quite a bit of time to the life as "EDE" this summer, it's going to have be cut back substantially.

I'm kind of hoping to hit 1000 posts before the real slowdown begins, but we'll see...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
quote:

1) MLLASH
2) Lightning Lad
3) DrakeB3003
4) Fat Cramer
5) Reep

Don't bet on it! I aim to get to the top 5 and stay there!
I was thinking about making you #5, Danny. Varalent is another dark horse who I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the top five two months from now.

And, of course, Teeds can enter the Top Five any time she wants. She simply chooses not to.

Mattropolis

That I agree with, although I haven't had much personal interaction with TD. She seems like she could do anything she wants, anytime she wants to...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

1) MLLASH
2) Lightning Lad
3) DrakeB3003
4) Fat Cramer
5) Reep

Reep will make it in based on his contributions to the "quotations" thread alone.

FC will make it because she'll continue to post the really cool thread topics.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll probably drop out of the top five early next month when it comes time to really dig in and get ready to move into our new house. Plus I'll probably be off-line from mid-September until sometime in October trying to get either a dial-up or cable access. The area our house is being built in is relatively new and we don't know what our internet options are going to be yet.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not as good as He Who Wanders and with many, many apolgies to the great Frank Zappa:

Don't know much about post whorin'
That's why I got this song
One of my arms is shorter than the other
'N' all my finger's too long
'Course now right along with 'em
I got no natural rhythm
But I go post horin' every night
Hopin' one day I might get it right
I'm a post whorin' fool, I'm a
post whorin' fool
I hear that click of the keyboard; I jump into my computer chair,
But I gotta compete, 'cause I'm a
post whorin' fool, I'm a
post whorin' fool

The Legion World folks all dressed up
Like they's fit to kill
I walk on in 'n' see 'em there
Gonna give them all a thrill
When they see me comin'
They all steps aside
They has a fit while I commit
My social suicide, I'm a
post whorin' fool, I'm a
post whorin' fool
The keyboard clickin' goes on
And I'm so wrong
The keyboard clickin' goes on
And I'm so wrong
The keyboard clickin' goes on 'n' I'm so wrong
I may be totally wrong, but I'm a
Post whorin' fool, I'm a
Post whorin' fool
*Youwsa, youwsa, youwsa*
I got it all together now
With my very own wireless keyboard, hey!
My shirt's half open, t'show you my big belly
'N' the spoon for my Ben and Jerry's
I am really somethin'
That's what you'd prob'ly say
So post your little post
Thread your little thread
While I post whore the night away, I'm a
Post whorin' fool, I'm a
Post whorin' fool, (etc., etc.)

POST WHORE-uh!

*Hey darlin'...can I reply to your post?*
*Lookin' for Mister Number One Poster? Here he is...*
*Wait a minute...I've got it...You're a Durlan!*
*Hah?*
*Yer Naltorian?*
*Love your nails...you must be a Legionnaire...*
*Your place or mine?*

[ August 10, 2003, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.