Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...round two (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...round two
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...am seized by a longing for a real breakfast, which I won't get unless I decide to eat it at dinnertime.

[sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
...had class cancelled because only 4 students showed up. No big deal, it was just a review day.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...just listened to voicemails left me for after I left work. I hate when people do that: call you when they know you're not there to leave you voicemails late at night. It seems so...spineless.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...can't sleep. The cat wants breakfast.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...also slept erratically, so I ended up getting out of bed an hour earlier than necessary. [Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...am feeling a little tired. Went out for a few beers with a buddy to watch the BCS National Championship and didn't get to bed until about 12:30. Luckily it was only beers...but I'm still feeling it working its way out of my body.

Ah the days when I would drink until 3:00 with friends and go to work the next morning and laugh it off. Me thinks those are gone forever.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...broke two nails at work. @#$%+!!11

Serves me right. I've known since November that the whole shipping/packing/sorting biz is terrible for them, but I'm too lazy to keep them super-short like I ought to.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
...got my grades back on the 3 power engineering exams I wrote this week. 86%, 92% and 89%...I'm happy. Now if I can just do as well on the certification exams next week!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
... am back home after an impromptu 3 day road trip which took me through Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, and back again. My car is now quietly... er... resting.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...am ready to scream!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

...get to read a couple of Legionnaires comics that I scored from the dollar box at a junk shop yesterday. It was an unexpected bonus, as I'd only stopped in to pet their shop cat and look at the bicycles.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, cleome. Which issues are they? (Bear in mind that you have to post reviews. [Smile] )

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Congrats, cleome. Which issues are they? (Bear in mind that you have to post reviews. [Smile] )

[searches] Uh, Nos. 19 & 33. If you count my one issue of Legion Lost, that brings my reboot issue tally to a grand total of four. The other thrift bin issue I picked up in '09 was No. 63.

I'll post a review if I can think of anything original to say, but more likely I'll dig some angsty 1980s or 1990s indy book from the depths of the closet and review that instead. Just because I'm weird. [Razz]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

...I studied for awhile, made some revisions on my website, and setup a wireless network for my in-laws.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
...had a weigh-in. I'm down to 244 lbs even. That's down from 299 lbs as of October 1st.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.