Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Whirled peas? Okay, discovery of intelligent life on another planet.

Android Preparing Baked Manatee,

What 2 super-powers do you want and how will you use them?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Super-speed (a la the Flash) and Green lantern's power ring.

I would use them to help people out, just like they do. Oh and to take hour breaks on a South Pacific beach

APBM,

What historical figure would you like to have hung out with?

[ July 21, 2005, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Same as for the intimate night with a historical figure question you asked before. The Empress Theodora of the Byzantine Empire. Rising from exotic dancer to empress through her guile and the stupidity of men, she's my kinda gal.

APBM

What did you want to be when you grew up as a child, and what did you end up as?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I wanted to be anyone but me.

I grew up to be me.

Ali's Perfect Banana Muncher

What makes you laugh out loud?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Being tickled when I'm wearing my chipmunk costume.

Always Prefering Belinda's Methods,

When you were a kid, where did you want to run away to?

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Away from the sea, somewhere cosmopolitan like Moscow or Toronto.

Aggressively Preened Blonde Mane

Whats your star sign and do you match the pro's and con's associated with it?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The past. I loved history and wanted to go back to those times.

APBM,

If you could erase any actor's movie career, whose would you and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Sty Stallone. they're all crap (yes, even Rocky!)

Alledgedly Proven By Me

Whats your star sign and do you match the pro's and con's associated with it?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ansswering Harbinger's Q

I'm a Sag. Not too sure of the pro's & con's. I remember that Sags are suppose to be philosophical, which I think I am. But I've also heard that Sags are suppose to be athletic, which I am not.

APBM,

If you could erase any actor's movie career, whose would you and why?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Heaven's forbidsky, I think I'll answer both Quis' and Harb's since they both been answered and there's nothing else on the table.

Quis, I would erase all of Jack Nicholson except Easy Rider, because I find him so annoying. The added benefit is that it would also get rid of the ghastly Shirley Maclean in Terms of Endearment, which makes me want to commit mayhem.

Harbinger: I'm a Virgo. My home is very neat, but there's dust. I always make my bed, wash the dishes, and put things away, but my drawers are a jumble and my gardens have weeds.

I am critical and analytical but I am not service oriented. I do not wear smart tailored Chanel suits nor do I own white gloves.

Arbitrarily Picked Badminton Monkey,

What is the most attractive characteristic of the opposite sex to you?

Harbinger
Advisor

A sense of humour and intelligence.

Awfully Proud Bohemian Mama

How do you think others perceive you?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

With their eyes and ears - unless they're Helen Keller, then I let them touch me. Seriously, probably as a bit reserved, which is an accurate perceptiion.

Agriculturally Proficient British Marauder,

What special little thing are you going to do just for yourself on this Friday?

Harbinger
Advisor

write some more of Amber's Song

Accute Post Binge medication

Dogs or cats?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dogs. Mostly because I grew up with dogs not cats.

APBM,

What movie makes you cry whenever you watch it?

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Homeward Bound. Yeah, I know. Quiet you.

And Please Bring Mustard,
When life gives you lemons, what do you do?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.