Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for looking up my posts, Dev.

402. Not bad. But you and Deddy...WOW!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I've got to be around 400-500 too (which I'm proud of) but Dev & Deddy have taken it to a new level.

There was a time where EDE and I would average 100 posts a day in 2004, so we probably were in the same category of Dev & Dedman, but even so, I think they've hit a category of their own by this point. I want them (and the rest of us!) to keep it up all month!

I'm looking for 800+ from at least 5 of us! Stealth, that means you and I need to keep it going! [Yes]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...post...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

What I like is that *most* of the inane post threads these days feel like at least there's some thought going into them, even if its a quick joke about something that goes wrong in Kent Shakespeare's absence.

So for every Guess Who? or inane one word post (which is the worst of the worst), there's a sense that all of these posts aren't mindless.

Just my opinion, natch [Big Grin] (I do post to those threads btw)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Mr Cobalt, Why would you ever like think that people post mindlessly here on LW?

It's not like their spelling is horrible... umm... I mean... [giggle]

Anyway it takes a long time to think up one of my posts.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Cobie gets slammed.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bah. Spelling is for nerds and dorks. If you want proper spelling, go teach a literature class [Razz]
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Like Defensive Much, Mr. Cobalt?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I can't imagine why he would be defensive with you around.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Everyday Girl? Sure, those guns she carries are alarming. But I swear if I end up with a bullet hole in any part of my body, I'm going to sabotage her Prom in ways the guy from Animal House could only dream of.

Starting with taking all the high school boys out the night before for their first donkey show and then finding out who else is sitting at her table and and then tricking her into bringing me as her date. And then getting her annoyingly hammered on gin.

Yup, Everyday Girl's upcoming Prom is something I've given a lot of thought to since we let her walk around with those firearms...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod Mr Cobalt, Are you like threatening me? [giggle]

And anyway I already have a date for the Prom and everybody at Legion World High remembers what a jerk you were to 'Lita, so go ahaid and show up... it'll be fun to watch.

And like Ohmygod, Uncle Spacey and Gram are chaperoning the prom this year, so you'll like have some old folks to talk to... after they fish you out of Giant Squid Jr's Tank.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Yeah, I've got to be around 400-500 too (which I'm proud of) but Dev & Deddy have taken it to a new level.

There was a time where EDE and I would average 100 posts a day in 2004, so we probably were in the same category of Dev & Dedman, but even so, I think they've hit a category of their own by this point. I want them (and the rest of us!) to keep it up all month!

I'm looking for 800+ from at least 5 of us! Stealth, that means you and I need to keep it going! [Yes]

Will do!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

It's a noble thing we do.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Amen to that.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

God bless us, every one.
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.