Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! You guys have really been bad while I've been away the last 24 hours. In addition to Gary's 20% I'm docking everyone another 10%, including Gary. [Wink]

Congrats on all the milestones reached while I've been absent.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Post whores!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Attention Post Whores! Report to Rimbor Zone for a seminar.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
*chirp of annoyance*

>Hmmmph!< Well, I may never become a member of THIS particular clique, but if there was a Top 5 Most Hot Trendy and Fashionable Posters Club, I'd probably be all 5 spots! *coo of defiance*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
*chirp of annoyance*

>Hmmmph!< Well, I may never become a member of THIS particular clique, but if there was a Top 5 Most Hot Trendy and Fashionable Posters Club, I'd probably be all 5 spots! *coo of defiance*

In your dreams. Maybe if you buzzed that beehive you'd crack the top 50.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Post whores!

Says the man with 765 posts [Razz]

[ August 09, 2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Attention Post Whores! Report to Rimbor Zone for a seminar.

Oh boy a seminar! Ummm, how does one make reservations? And is there a map to the Rimbor Zone? Man, I can't wait!

[Cool]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Okay! That's it! [Mad]

I'm docking everyone on this thread 20% of their posts! (Except for me of course [Big Grin] )

Be a shame to let that 20% go to waste. Why not toss it over to those of us that use alt ID's to do our bumping for us.

[Wink]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
At least Im still in the top 10!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
And I remain in the Top 20 after doing the unthinkable and actually grabbing a full night of sleep last night.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
And me having been at work all day today. Well... I did post a couple times from there...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Lucky man! There's no way I'd be able to do that.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Well, I only did it cause it was Saturday

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Post whores!

And shameless hussies!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You said it!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.