Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Fact is most residents (and denizens ~ I've always loved that word!) of Legion World DO support your administration.

Facts and figures are only as truthful as the people who interpret those facts and figures, dear.

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
And speaking of figures Ms. Wazzo Yours seems to have thickened considerably since I last saw you.

My, My, in only three days!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, here I am, all ready to play some hearts, but no one is around... sigh... [Frown]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't you mean "break some hearts." [Big Grin]

[ September 16, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

<Turns and gives Semi an innocent look>

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny, KP, I was walking Vee home, and then we both realized that I wasn't there. Then I found myself here. What is the true meaning of "compassionate conservatism?" Damn those quantum bubbles. I'm feeling a little scrambled. [Confused]
Kid Prime
Founder

I haven't a clue. However, I think that's MY cue to fix you a drink! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I haven't a clue. However, I think that's MY cue to fix you a drink! [Big Grin]

Damn, you are such a sweetheart. After all those drinks I've fixed for self-absorbed superheroes (except of course the one I'm walking home with), you are the first meta-human to ever offer to fix me a drink. I'm so flustered, I don't even know what to ask for --- that's a lie - Hendrick's gin shaken 100 times, slice of cucumber in your best crystal.
Kid Prime
Founder

So while I'm shaking this up for you, tell me: How was your day?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Honestly, I was totally bad. I had so much work to do, but I didn't do it. I closed my office door and switched between the declarations I was writing for trial, and this message board. I now have to finish that work I didn't do before I go in tomorrow morning. Sometimes you just gotta be self destructive -- or else you'll never be creative.
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
So while I'm shaking this up for you, tell me: How was your day?

Stop shaking that ... thing. Don't you males have any less obvious mating rituals?

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Well, there is the whole wrestling thing... is that less obvious?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Kid, sorry to have to publicly humiliate you, but I just got a call from your Mom. She says to empty your private message drawer. It's so full that nobody can put any other messages in it. Your mother realizes that you are a popular boy, but she reminds you that it's important to keep oneself open to new experiences and new friends.

You do realize of course that I'm only repeating what your Mom told me. I wouldn't make this up, you know.

[ September 16, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Kid Prime
Founder

I just got the message myself, and I emptied it all out! Never let it be said that I'm not a good boy!

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Just thought I'd bring your room up front just in case any of your friends wanted to visit. [Invisible Kid]
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.