Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<catches her and keeps her from going under>

What the hell happened? She touched her chest to mine, and I felt something...well, something more than what I expected to feel, anyway. Down, boy!

<picks her up and carries her out of the pool>

<checks her pulse, listens to her chest>

Looks like she's okay. I guess she just fainted. Guess you still got it old boy... <grins, then shrugs it off and gets to business>

Wake up, darlin'...<gently pats her cheeks>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{wakes up}

...oh...it's you! I know you! We...had intercourse!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles and drapes a towel over her while using another to prop her head up>

No, sweetie...we didn't quite get around to that. I'm not sure what happened to you, but I don't think you'll be up for that tonight.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
No! {sits up quickly } That is not what I meant!

You see, I am not who I appear to be...in fact I have no idea who I actually am! I arrived here on Legion World thinking myself to be a princess from beyond this veil searching for someone to marry. But the longer I stayed here, the more I felt that was a lie. Then, I asked Zardi's Magic Mirror, and it confirmed that I'm under an enchantment...that I'm someone else. But it did no know who...

{looks into his eyes}

I found myself drawn to you today, and when we embraced I saw that we had been enemies...and then lovers.

That's all I know at the moment. Tell me, Chief Taylor...do you know who I am?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<a haunted look paints his face>

Enemies, then lovers? From beyond this veil? Searching for someone to marry?

<gasps> Oh, my gods, can it be true? <tears up> My wife...Dru...you've returned to me!!!

<lost in the moment, he kisses her passionately>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{kisses him back}

{thinks}Is that who I am? His wife? It doesn't fit somehow. Maybe I will learn more if I play along...

Oh, you must be right, my darling!

{they embrace}

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Dressed in an all black gown, cinched with a corset. Her clevage exposed, with a large moonstone pendant resting just above her chest's curves. Her arms covered with fingerless long cocktails gloves, the dress has white accents at the edges. Her deepest dark blond hair is straightened sleek and down to enhance her long image. Tempest walks in the building know as the Security Office.

She walks around a bit...confused.)

Not at all what I thought it would be like in here.

(She walks until she finds Chief Lardy and Hot Chick in their embrace.)

And that's the Office I recall.

(Tempest smirks.)

I see we are busy. I am here to talk about some legal matters...didn't know the red light hours had started.

(She turns to the bench at the adjacent wall.)

I'll take a seat. Perhaps we can chat when you come up for air.

[ February 28, 2011, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Er... <breaks embrace> ....get some rest, my love. We have much to discuss, later.

<Hot Chick gathers her towel around herself and goes off to her quarters>

<his gaze lingers on her until she turns a corner>

<turns to Tempest>

You've got some nerve interrupting me! We were having a moment! Now what in the hells do you need, Tempest?!?

<sits on the other end of the bench without bothering to cover his still-naked self>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(She looks over at Lardy, her nose raises into the air and her top lip curls.)

My dear...

(She feels some rage build up.)

If you could, cover yourself, please.

(She smiles.)

My tenure here, has been confusing at best. But, over my time here. I have accumulated some assets. Now they have been all cashed in and all papers have been signed. And I plan on doing some reconstruction.
The empty Avalon Laison Office that was created sometime back. I want to knock it down and build a place for me to stay, something that suits my needs.
I just wanted to drop off all the paperwork and make sure all was fine with the Security Office.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<looks over the paperwork>

Everything seems in order. However, the permit requires a significant start-up tax payment. I believe you'll owe... <points to the fee table> ...this much. And it's payable immediately to the Security Office.

<holds out his hand>

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Do you take check?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Puh-leeze! Credit vouchers only.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Fine.

(Makes out the amount and crosses her t's and hands her voucher to Lardy.)

I always keep a few handy.

(Her eyes focus in on Lardy. She moves incredibly close to him. She teases her fingers in his hair.)

You know...while all that construction goes on, I'm going to be out of a home while I am here. I used to work here. Well, a version or two. Maybe...

(She leans in real close, locking her blue eyes to his.)

I could stay here for a while.

(She seductively grins at him. She presses her lips to his left ear and whispers:)

I'll be as quiet as a mouse.

(She leans back, with her hands now on his shoulders.)

What do you say, Chief?

[ February 28, 2011, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<he thinks> When it rains, it pours...

<strains to push her back a little> Er...bad timing, babe. I may have just had my long-dead wife return to me. So...I may be off the market, now...

Where are my pants...?

<grabs a towel>

Er, feel free to stay in the interim. Jose's around here somewhere and can set you up in a nice suite.

<secures towel but fails to hide a visible bulge>

<blushes briefly but composes himself> ...um, we're a little shorthanded and in the middle of a crisis, as well. If you could help us out on an emergency basis, I can knock 20% off of your tax.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

(Summons up a small hill of luggage.)

Hmmm...would if I could, dear, but I have to unpack. Besides, I tend be of interest in mystic cases. Have one of those pop up, and I'm your gal.

(Looks at him.)

Well...

(Turns and walks away, her luggage follows.)

I best start. And, word of advice, you may want to invest in larger towels.

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.