Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Diner was great last night.

Talked to Paul (again) yesterday along with Shark Lad and said he likes reading the board and getting feedback from us. Go team!

Getting a Jeff Moy sketch of Gates today. Con has definitely been awesome.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
By the way...hope you guys steered clear of that attack that occurred in Hall H. Creepy stuff! [Eek!]

I'll go check the news, you guys know more about the Con than us.

quote:
Originally posted by Director Lad:
And I'm home safe from San Diego.

Glad to hear! Thanks for coming down and helping out!

Dinner was great! You guys are the best!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Heading for the airport. I'll post some pics when I get back to Portland.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for stopping in Chuck!

Things are a lot more quiet without you.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Those crazy resident evil fans
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=68651
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, I got the picture of Sharky in a towel. I will post it when I get home, either Tuesday or Wednesday.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As promised, here are my pics from yesterday:

LegionWold at Comicon 2010

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope that I can afford to come one of these years. Do not see it happening soon though.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

We're officially signed up for a table for next year!

I think we should use the oppurtunity to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Phantom Girl, Triplicate Girl, Shrinking Violet, Bouncing Boy, Sun Boy, Brainiac 5 & Starboy.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I sure hope somebody said hi to Nei.

And thank God the Ranzz kids aren't dead.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I, too, would like to go one of these years.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Back in Philly after a long day of weather induced flight delays.

Before I forget, I also wanted to mention what a nice guy former Legion artist, and sometime Legion World poster, Francis Manapul is. I met him over in Artist Alley, where he did a beautiful watercolor sketch of Gazelle from the 3-boot for me (pic to follow when I'm not so tired). He's just a really friendly, down-to earth fellow, and I wish him all the best in his career.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Had a great time. I was a pleasure to meet everyone. Capped off the Con in style with two beautiful sketches - Gates by Moy and Phantom Girl by Manapaul.

After I get home and sleep for a month or so, I'll post pictures of them (I also took close to 700 other pictures).

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Here are some blurry iPhone pics courtesy of mogli -

Click for fullsize image

The table that lasted only a few hours on Friday before we got to move downstairs...

Click for fullsize image

...and the table in our upgraded booth. This version was from Saturday after Sudro arrived.

I'll update this post with more pics after Kabir wakes up and sends me the rest.

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.