Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
Who moved my cheese?

-Rody

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
The Super-Exterminator... of Space! Will be here at 0600 sharp!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

There's a terrified, acrophobic Abin cowering on the roof. Who teleported him up there without his power ring?

--------------------

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I moved the cheese to create an overly simplistic object lesson about change management that my class can understand.

Who dripped gravy and cornbread all over the keyboard? Ewww!

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rody the Super-Rat:
There's a terrified, acrophobic Abin cowering on the roof. Who teleported him up there without his power ring?

Rody-

since the elevator is broken, just point him towards the metal rung ladder that leads down the side of the tower. Just tell him not to look down as he descends.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Kent-

Looks like Abin's stuck. Someone or something with tiny, super-strong teeth has gnawed through the supports of the metal rung ladder, rendering it unusable. In fact, the bite pattern appears to be the same as that found on the broken elevator cable.

Very odd.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Bull-

Gee, that's too bad. I guess he could use the fire hose as a rope and try to descend... but that'll only get him 1/3 of the way down. Still, that should be far enough to attract some attention from emergency services. He may just have to dangle there a while till they notice him.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
All,

Luckily Abin is married to Legion World's most powerful Sorceress...

I'm just sayin'...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

It's the 31st century and we're the all-powerful Legion of Message-Board Posters. Isn't there a better way to communicate with each other than by using Post-Its stuck on the Mission Monitor Board?

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Super-Rat,

"Progress" is a harsh master/mistress. Believe me, once you jump into that particular fondue pot, there's nowhere else to go but deep into the fuel below.

Regards from one who's been there,

deputy cleome

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone please check the mail.
I'm expecting the spring issue of The Legion World Swimsuit Special any day now.
I'd hate to miss it.
-Thanks-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

YK-

that was yours? Sorry. I lent it to Outdoor Miner after I'd perused it.

Good luck finding him.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Rody--

If we didn't use post-its, we wouldn't be able to have all these cute, colorful notes left for each other! It's not about progress, it's about communicating in a fun way.

Jeez, always questioning things. Don't you have a wheel to run on or something??

-- Fandengo'd Caliente

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone interested in forming a Barbershop Quartet?

- Raging "Baritone" Bull

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

RB-

No.

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.